Raas chapter 33

The kiss was not the slightest bit gentle or soft. From start to finish it was feral and rough, invading and occupying. It was like a raging inferno was ignited, powerful enough to consume everything before it until there was nothing left.

At the moment when Shi Qing thought he would actually suffocate and die, Qin Mo finally released him.

A complete lack of oxygen caused his legs to go weak and Shi Qing almost fell to the ground. His brain completely crashed and he could not focus his thoughts on anything, only managing to gulp in giant mouthfuls of air.

Qin Mo gently caressed and stroked his back. A kiss could not satisfy him, instead it was like an appetizer before a feast. The only effect was to arouse a person's appetite, so that they looked forward to the meal to come.

Qin Mo lived for long enough and he had not practiced abstinence like a monk. He had plenty of experience, but he had never felt anything akin to his current feelings. This type of longing, he just wanted to drive through the young man before him. Regardless of the consequences, he wanted to fulfill his desires.

Ultimately, his rational thoughts prevailed.

He properly tidied up Shi Qing's disheveled clothes, took out a pill to revert him into his juvenile state, and handed it to Shi Qing without saying a single word.

At the moment Shi Qing saw the pill, he felt like he saw his savior. He really did not expect that something he had originally viewed as being so loathsome would actually become so lovely.

Without any hesitation, Shi Qing swallowed it.

After changing back into a tiny panda, he finally relaxed. Although in his mind everything was in disorder, at that moment his body was truly exhausted. For half the day he kept fighting to open his eyes, but he finally gave in and fell into a deep sleep.

Erha heard that Qin Mo had already rushed over with Yier. He went to report the time while Qin Mo was on the road, but felt very awkward. Ay, ​​the chief dearly loves Little Yier, he takes him everywhere he goes. Once Yier reaches adulthood, will he ever get off the bed?

Yalike still had not tasted his mate, yet he was already drowning in him. He already valued him so much, if the two mated, hey, hehe, Chief, you can't just keep him in your mouth all day!

That exclusive sub-beast and beastman pair have a super-high degree of compatibility, so their ability to appease and incite would also be the strongest. For that reason, the chief and Yier would be able to experience passion and pleasure a hundred times greater.

Hey, I don't know when I, Halso, can experience it nicely for myself!! Boo hoo hoo, my own adult sub-beast, why haven't you thrown yourself into my embrace!

Erha had run all the way there until he reached Yalike's location. As the number one detective in the tribe, Erha's ears pricked up and alarm bells began going off in his mind.

Low pressure!

High anger!

What the fuck, weren't the Chief and Yier all warm and sweet together? What's the matter with this atmosphere? So scary QAQ!

The next moment, Erha's dog nose played its role as it ought to, and an intense wave of fragrance surged forth and rushed into his nose. The sweet and unctuous scent caused the husky to be flushed with excitement as soon as he smelled it!

Even though it had already dispersed a lot by that moment, Erha could not help his imagination from running free. Oh God! Too intoxicating! I could really die in this room.