Raas chapter 52

Ma... Ma... Marry who?!

Shi Qing's brain finally tripped, and completely lost power.

Was he being proposed to? And it was on a bed, by a ten year old little doll, and a male one at that, he got proposed to!?

Furthermore, he didn't ask to be proposed to, he proposed!

Holy shit! But the key point is that he's bent! Straighten it quickly!

Shi Qing's face was slightly red, but he had still come back to his senses. Cough...Qin lil' Mo was only ten years old, how did he know what getting married was? He probably just said it for fun!

If... If you took it seriously then you're stupid!

Shi Qing transformed into an understanding older brother and spoke in an earnest tone, "Xiao Mo, you're still young, so you don't know what it means to get married. If you marry someone, you have to marry a girl, you can't marry a guy!"

Qi Zimo did not refute him, but the hand holding his body tightened even more.

Shi Qing was afraid that he would be blindsided, and was about to explain it in an even simpler way.

However, Qi Zimo spoke right then, "I know it, you hate me."

Stuffy and hoarse, his voice was tinged with sorrow.

Shi Qing's heart felt like it had been tied up by that sentence so tightly that it hurt. He quickly said, "How could I?"

Qi Zimo raised his head and watched him with his black eyes, "You hate that I'm too young, that I'm just a child. I want to be with you forever, but you just think it's a joke!"

Shi Qing was stunned.

Qi Zimo rarely became so agitated. Though one of his arms were out of service, his other arm was still very strong, not at all like that of a child's.

No... He's still a child. No matter how deep his eyes are, the mistiness in them could still be seen. He put up a strong front, but still, he could not wipe away that shred of fear at the depths.

Shi Qing watched him, and without surprise, his heart softened.

He held Qi Zimo softly and spoke softly in his ears, "I don't hate you, you're an outstanding person, you're the most outstanding person I've ever seen in my life."

Qi Zimo buried his face in his neck. Because of those words, his eyes were sparkling, and a soft pink could also be seen colouring his snowy white face.

He asked for his commitment, "Shi Qing, promise me."

Shi Qing did not hesitate this time. With just a slight sigh, he said, "Okay, I'll promise you."

Even though pain was tugging at his arm, Qi Zimo still felt a sense of warmth he had never felt before. It came from another person, and as if his heart had attached to his, he felt so very reassured, and also filled with satisfaction at the same time.

Since he was there, he felt stronger, and even if he had to face the suffering of hell, he would still be fearless.

He would definitely grow to become a powerful warrior. Then he would be able to protect him in his embrace, and keep him in his heart.

After all, he was just a child, more so one that had been injured and also greatly impacted by what went on in the afternoon. After he received his sincere promise, Qi Zimo fell asleep.

In contrast, Shi Qing did not feel as sleepy. With his head cocked over to the side, he looked at the boy in front of his eyes. From his small and tender face, traces of his glorious adulthood could already be seen.