raas 99

Accompanied by the lazy voice, a man with an extremely delicate appearance came out of the shadows. He was wearing a blue military uniform and was extra dazzling in the dark castle.

The eyebrows are slender, the nose is high, his lips are thin, but the color is very thick, especially when gently squirming, adding a lot of gorgeous.

No sound, like a woman charming, talking, and a few men's British spirit.

The two opposite temperament are combined in one person, but there is no sense of disobedience, but it is very eye-catching.

At this moment, he looked at Qin Mo, his eyes fell on the little guy in his palm, revealing a trace: "Your system is really good."

Qin Mo gently picked up the little panda, put him into his arms, settled before he looked up, and looked at the people with cold eyes: "He is not something you can evaluate."

The man smiled indifferently, looking up at Qin Mo, the interest in his eyes was very strong: "Hello, my name is Yu Yu, who is an independent league. Hey, others call us..." Smiled, "The Poachers League."

"So?" Qin Mo raised his eyebrows, and the black scorpion shrouded layers of killing. "Are you coming to help those two wastes to avenge?"

Feeling the tightness of the surrounding moment, Yu Yu quickly waved his hand, some funny said: "Don't... don't misunderstand! Who cares for those who are already dead, this is not a waste of time!"

"So, the wanted order is not released by you?"

Being poked in a sentence, Yu Yu's face was slightly stiff, but he reacted quickly, and he started to play haha ​​in the next moment: "We have more departments in the league, and there are one or two fools who are unclear and toss, and there are also. You can rest assured that when I go back, I will deal with it immediately and promise not to bother you."

This kind of squinting is not afraid of licking his own eyes. If Shi Qing is awake, it is estimated that he will spit him a good face.

Unfortunately, the little panda slept, and Qin Mo, no interest in these.

He was too lazy to listen to nonsense, and he focused on the key points: "If it is to take revenge, I am willing to accompany you. If it is for me to become a poacher, I am not interested."

When Yu Yu prepared a stomach and said that he had not found a vent, he was blocked. He was amazed at the keen instinct of this person, and he kept his belly, and he was a newcomer!

However, he is still patient and continues to say: "Don't reject it so quickly. Our independent alliance is not a hypocrite of the order. The private work is more ugly than the so-called poachers. It is said to accommodate you. When you join them, you can't help yourself. Under the banner of the protection system, what you do is..."

When the words were not finished, Qin Mo raised his left hand, and the black ink blade suddenly came out of the sheath. Without any warning, he pointed straight to the throat of Yu Yu.

Yu Yu was shocked. He didn't even notice it. The sharp edge had been forced to kill. Although it was not inevitable, the speed was still alarming.

Qin Mo looked at him, his eyes were cold: "I said, no interest."

Yu Yu put away the look of the slinger, although the fatal point was targeted, but he still has no fear.

Staring at Qin Mo, he used an unprecedented manner, but he said with temptation: "Don't you want to completely possess him? Don't you want to have him completely? You will not be betrayed, will not be abandoned, will never be separated! Devouring him, You are truly one with him!"