Raas chapter 24

The beautiful sub-beast's mellow voice was like bird song, very pleasant to the ears, even when it clearly revealed a terrified and uneasy heart. His beautiful eyes were watery, filled with hope and expectation for his beastman hero to come.

All of that was coupled with the unique spiritual guidance of the sub-beast. Supposing that the original Yalike had come in that moment, it was likely that he would have instantly trusted in those words.

What a pity, the core had changed.

The cheetah moved forward with graceful steps, not giving him so much as a glance, and instead headed over to where Yier was sitting on the ground.

Yier was still in the adolescent stage and his full animal form was very small. He had short, silver-white, fluffy hair, and peeking out from his hair were two semi-circular supple and furry black ears. In the middle of his lower back was a white, slightly curled little tail.

Owing to the cheetah's attentive gaze, the adolescent was in a cheerful mood. His eyes were bent into crescent moon shapes and the small ears on top of his head, along with the little tail near his behind, unconsciously trembled.

Without waiting for the young sub-beast to open his mouth to speak, the cheetah bowed slightly and rested its warm, velvety smooth head against him. His sharp teeth rested against the slender clavicle, and he extended his tongue to lick the adolescent's exquisite neck.

All felines have barbed tongues, so if they lick forcefully then they could absolutely cause harm. However, licking gently like that with such little force was more like brushing someone with feathers; at most it was exceedingly ticklish.

Shi Qing giggled without any apprehension, then retreated as he mildly protested, "Don't...don't, so ticklish..."

Aimiya was at a loss. He originally thought that Yalike would tear that slut's throat to shreds in wrath. He did not think that he would just softly lick him; the action was tender and a little ambiguous, like he was appeasing the other...

No...This was a declaration of sovereignty...

This was simply proclaiming the exclusive rights to monopolize the sub-beast that belonged to oneself!

Aimiya was alarmed by the thoughts going through his mind, but he immediately denied the ideas.

Totally impossible! Yalike was very disgusted by Yier. Even if Yalike did not believe him and thought that Yier was innocent, it was impossible that such a sudden shift in his attitude could immediately be approved of by Yier!

Aimiya was growing increasingly apprehensive within his heart, but in the current circumstances he had no alternatives. Barui's life or death were unknown and he was a sub-beast, not a beastman that was brave and good at fighting.

If he could not capture Yalike, he was only left with a dead end.

He concentrated his mind. Through self-discipline, his spiritual guidance abilities had reached perfection. If that was added to the deep feelings he had cultivated with Yalike, even if the other man's heart harboured doubts, it was unlikely he would lay down his affections so swiftly.

Surely Yalike still loved him!

He adopted an even more delicate posture and his eyes filled with tears. In an increasingly soft voice, he practically begged in a tenderly affectionate murmur, "Yalike...Don't you want me?"

Sub-beasts had a deadly attractive force towards beastmen. Aimiya's appearance was extremely beautiful and he had expert acting abilities. That kind of appearance was indeed a temptation that a beastman would be incapable of resisting.