Raas chapter 51

Qi Zimo was injured? Yes, indeed, he was injured, and it was no light injury either. There was a bloody wound on his arm that was gushing with blood. Qi Rui who was next to him had an expression full of shock, and the fruit knife he was holding in his hand was dripping with blood.

When Jin Lei saw this, she had begun screaming since a while ago.

As for what on earth was going on, we have to rewind a little.

Qi Rui brought his five siblings as well as his two sons over to the Qi residence, and their main idea was to take the opportunity while Qi Lu was away to show off a bit and abuse Jin Lei as well as the third generation Qi.

They just so happened to have an excuse too; the magic stones had matured and they came to take their shares. Qi Rui had one quarter of it, while the rest of his four siblings had another quarter. Together, they took up one half of the Qi family's magic stone output!

Even though they could not get the magic stones if they did not meet Qi Lu, they would still come over to 'make some noise' every time the magic stones matured.

Qi Lu was rarely at home, Jin Lei was not loved, Qi Zimo was only a ten year old child, while Qi Zixuan was no more than a little baby. If not for the fact that they were unable to enter the main residence on a usual day, then they would not mind coming over every day to make noise.

The entire Qi family knew that if a child could activate their dimensions at the age of eleven, a stable mind, good habits, and proper nurturing were all very critical conditions to take note of.

The reason why Old Mrs. Qi's body was in such bad shape was exactly because of how hard she fought to protect Qi Lu, allowing Qi Lu to grow up healthily even if he was surrounded by wolves and tigers!

However, right then Qi Rui had to clear a path for his sons, so naturally he would think of tormenting Qi Zimo and his brother while he could. It was a pity he could not come every single day, otherwise he would definitely report in every single day to irritate them.

Yet even if he could not come each and every day, nobody could stop him when the magic stones matured. He was protected by the government when he went to take what rightfully belonged to him, and nobody could do anything about it.

Coming over with such impure motives, it was only natural that they would not be doing anything good.

Qi Zixuan was too young so they could not bother him in any way, so they could only bother Qi Zimo.

Jin Lei was selfish. For the sake of her own child, she could hardly care about anything happening to Qi Zimo; but she was not completely nearsighted. She still knew that she had to act consistently at the key moments.

So, she was still standing on Qi Zimo's side for now.

Qi Zimo had already gotten used to this. Magic stones matured three times each year, and they would come three times a year. It was hard not for him to get used to this.

Since a young age, Qi Zimo had been taught to keep calm and to temper his mind. So, even if Qi Rui came to pick a fight and cause trouble, he would still come out to see meet them out of basic etiquette, but that would be the end of it. As for the rest, he was too lazy to even spare a glance at them.

Qi Rui had drawn the shorter end of the stick several times when it came to dealing with him. Though he was already half a century old, he still did not feel any shame hating on a child not much more than a decade old. Today, he even brought his two sons over, thinking that young people had many more tricks up their sleeves, they'll definitely screw up that naughty little child Qi Zimo half to death!