Raas chapter 38

"......Like this," Qin Mo whispered as lowered his head and sucked.

Shi Qing was caught unprepared and in a flash he was stupefied.

...This...this...What's going on!

He tensed up and immediately felt dizzy—Qin Mo was actually licking him. With his most sensitive place treated like that, Shi Qing became a total mess. It was completely different from their previous skin to skin, which had been an unavoidable default. It was completely conscious and self-determined. That, this was...a proposition?

When that word popped into his mind, was thoroughly incapable of even pondering it.

Qin Mo gently licked, focusing on those two small, soft, pink circles. Due to the teasing, Shi Qing's small nipples were standing up slightly. When his delicate skin was exposed to the fresh air, along with contact from that warm, wet tongue, his body was filled up with vitality...Everything together assaulted his senses, leading him to completely forget their original intentions.

He just allowed himself to feel the sensations that affected him down to his heart as he was gently caressed and stroked.

Bang! They heard the sound of a drinking glass falling to the ground. Fortunately, because the living room was fully carpeted, the glass was not broken. Even so, the sound it made was not quiet, and it proved sufficient enough to shock the three people present into collecting their thoughts.

At that time, Su Rui's thoughts...could only be described as a constant barrage of WTF in his heart!

Initially, he had planned to knock on the door a few minutes later, thinking that giving them time would leave a chance for the two to come out of their own......Unexpectedly, the two were up, but they had not yet left the doorway, and they were even engaging right there!

Was he invisible? He simply did not want to know that they had that type of affair between them, okay?

Can't they restrain themselves just a little? Show a little consideration for the feelings of any spectators!

His friends were together, not to mention they were two men, the whole situation had a huge impact on him!

Well, thought Su Rui calmly, due to continuous exposure, seeing this type of thing doesn't give me such a fatal shock.

At least he did not blush! Really great progress, hehehe!

He did not want to think about it. As a perfectionist suffering from severe obsessive-compulsive disorder, Su Rui could not even stand to look at that type of scene. There was nothing he could say. From now on, how could he communicate with those two bamboo horses? It was enough to worry about that it could drive him to old age. Therefore, it was best to treat it like he had never discovered them, and that he did not know any better!

Consequently...he rewound again.

Once again the two men had been returned to bed, naked. After a moment, they collected their thoughts.

Shi Qing wrapped himself in the quilt, still half-panting for a bit until his breathing finally slowed. He now understood clearly what had happened.

Qin Mo's actions just a moment ago were merely meant to provoke Su Rui. That way, Su Rui would use his ability, allowing them to observe Su Rui's movements and determine the trick behind that life-saving drive.

At that thought, Shi Qing was relieved. If they could properly complete their task, then his wrecked feelings at the scene they played out would be worth it!

When Shi Qing looked at Qin Mo, in order to avoid embarrassment, he quickly asked, "How was it? Just now, what did Su Rui do to use the life-saving drive?"