Raas 72

Zijinyuan is a completely empty space, with a lot of single alpha in the dining, and this smell is so straightforward, it is simply seduce all the alpha.

Therefore, when the cloud is not happy, he quickly returns to God, and immediately rushes past the smell, you must hurry to see what is going on!

The closer the omega is, the more intense the unique taste of omega, and closer, a strong alpha atmosphere is also entangled.

He was not good in his heart, and when he saw it, it was really bad!

Shi Qing had been unable to stand up at this moment. He had already resisted Qin Mo in strength. At this time, he was exhausted because of the fierce toss. In addition, he had no resistance to Qin Mo in his heart.

Being so embarrassed and pro-intimate, has long been very difficult, if not considering that this is the body of the brother, but also in the unknown outdoors, he has long fallen together.

It’s just that this reason can’t last too long. Qin’s desert has become more and more excessive, fierce 舐|舐, strong hugs, and words that will never be said in the past, all of which stimulated Shi’s Nerve, let him think more and more like this regardless of the progress.

At the end of the collapse, the reason is that his brother finally kissed his mouth.

The moment when the lips meet, it is really like electricity, connected to the body and the brain, the whole is crispy | hemp.

Let the blood go to hell! What about the outdoors! He wants this person, he wants to go crazy!

All the resistances stopped, and Qing’s hands were looped on the man’s neck, his feet raised, his head tilted, and he kissed him hard.

This initiative responded to the more ignited fire, Qin Mo hands slipped into Shi Qing's shirt, stroking his slightly slim back, thin waist, and finally fell to the firm hips.

The fascinating touch that is beyond imagination makes him even more crazy, and the strong shackles make the elastic hips slightly deformed. He pressed him hard to himself, and the hard things were already on his lower abdomen like iron bars, hot, hot, and desperately want an entrance.

Shi Qing was more and more intolerant. After he was no longer depressed, all his fierce emotions were intensified. The heat flow was flowing around the body. He became hotter and hotter, and he couldn’t take off all. clothes.

Gently whispering on his mouth, he couldn't tell what he was calling.

The man’s whisper fell to his ear: “Qin Mo, Qin Mo, Xiao Qing, shouting me, saying that you are mine.”

Like a mantra-like voice, Shi Qing had long been unable to distinguish anything. A soft "Qin Mo" was called out, and a promise of "I am yours" was spoken, stimulating the other side and igniting itself. He felt that his body was getting more and more strange. The unspeakable place behind him came up with a fierce heat. Then, something gradually filled and then slipped down.

Qin Mo vigorously licked this soft buttocks, the first time I felt wet and slippery, he was a slight glimpse of the whole person, but the next second was crazy and violently opened, the fingers seemed to be sucked Follow the smooth liquid to get in.