Raas 84

Originally, the time in the system space is static relative to the outside world, so it is said that Qin Mo and Shi Qing have experienced a long time in the space, and returning to the world of comprehension is still at the origin.

However, their time in the system space is actually spent a minute and a second, but now with the effect of a small house blessing, the time here can also flow quickly. One year at a time, it is God's progress for practicing the internal exercises.

The improvement of cultivation requires not only a natural physique, but also a certain degree of savvy, as well as various opportunities. Even if there is such a thing, it takes a lot of time.

Now, with this sizzling little house, they don't have to worry about it.

It's not a problem to really raise the heights of the real world.

When Shi Qingyao thought about the self-cultivation novels he had seen in the past, he suddenly felt that he had embarked on the bright road of hanging the sky for a second. This is definitely the rhythm of becoming a **** in minutes!

He has seen so many gold fingers around the protagonist, but really nothing really has him so powerful!

Shi Qing's mouth is almost laughing, and sure enough, following the host's meat, this kind of cross-level upgrade is really not better!

Qin Mo told the confession to him, and Shi Qing was listening to it, and all of them were recorded in the heart, and the two began to retreat.

To some extent, Shiqing is really lucky enough to burst.

His original body is an ordinary person. Even if he has the best cheats, he can never bear it. He can't cultivate at all, and then he hangs. Later, I bought a normal body in the system store. Although there is a god-like skill in the gods, the body itself is of average quality, even if it costs more money. But who let him meet a powerful host, gave him 100,000 points to buy the body of the little panda.

This 100,000-dollar coin has absolutely no white flowers. The panda's physical endurance and physical strength have a basic bonus. These two points are suitable for practicing most of the inner feelings, and even the actual combat spells are very good at it. It has been strengthened to the highest level, and its physical fitness has jumped thousands of miles. It has evolved from ordinary people to Superman.

Not to mention that Qin Mo has chosen the most suitable method for him. So when he goes on this way, Shi Qing's second product, which could not be achieved even if he encounters an opportunity, is so mad.

I have to admit that luck is also a kind of ability.

What is going on, anyway, after the end of the retreat, Shiqing is a new star in the realm of cultivation!

In just two years, from an ordinary small people to the power of Yuan Ying Jiujie, Shi Qing said that he is the second person, no one dares to say that it is the first person!

Hanging the sky to this extent, Shiqing small citizens said, ~ (≧▽≦) / ~ la la la excited burst!

He only experienced two years of consciously, but it is calculated according to the space time. If it is normal time, but it has been more than six hundred years, it is not too exaggerating to say that such a result.

Shi Qing excitedly felt the constant aura in his body, and the little man who was alive and kicking in the depths of Dantian. It was really interesting~www.mtlnovel.com~ When I felt that the Yuan Ying period was very magical, I really experienced it myself. It feels really amazing.

The aura is full of gloom, Dan Tian's little man has a clear eyebrow and a good spirit. What makes him unexpected is his ability to perceive and spread out quickly, instantly covering the entire system space.