chapter 61

Yan Qi's dimension was of the classical wind attribute. Upon virtual inspection, his dimension was filled with raging winds that covered the entire space. When he invoked that power, it would become a huge force, powering a huge attack that was far beyond the reach of mankind.

Though Qi Zimo had been suffering in guilt the past five years, it wasn't enough to limit his IQ and his ambitions. Thus, his research on combat dimensions was very thorough.

In general, combat dimensions had many similarities with ordinary dimensions.

The size of the dimension directly determined the strength of an attack, and the elements within designated the attack type. Most of them were simple elements such as flames, whirlwinds, water currents, rocks and rubble, and so on. Of course, there were different types, such as the energy in Qi Zimo's dimension. It was mixed with various elements that complemented, and restrained each other at the same time. His dimension had high stability, so both the speed and cycle was far greater than any other combat dimension. The explosive power was especially terrifying.

It wasn't hard guiding Yan Qi to use his own abilities, but he needed to accumulate experience and keep on practicing. If he wanted to reach the peaks he did five years from the present, he still had a ways to go.

Fortunately, he didn't have to go that far. At the moment, such a power did not exist in the world, so Yan Qi was already unique. It was enough to shock the world.

Yan Qi was so excited he stayed up the whole night to practice in the yard. Thanks to his intelligence and diligence, the results he gained from that one night were not bad. It was definitely no problem to demonstrate his power to intimidate people.

Qin Mo went to sleep in the later half of that night. After all, he still had the body of a small child, and there was still a hard battle ahead of him the next day.

So, when Shi Qing woke up the next morning on his own, what he saw was the young boy sleeping peacefully beside him like an angel.

He was confused for a while since his brain hadn't registered the reloaded saved file yet, so he cocked his head foolishly and looked at Qin Mo. He stared at the pale white skin that looked like it could almost break just by blowing on it. Then, he looked at his long lashes that looked like little fans, his straight nose, those small lips that looked just like flower petals, as well as that sharp little chin...

Shi Qing was starry-eyed.

Host, do you know how you looked when you were young?

I'm not a pedophile, but I really want to give it a good pinch and a kiss as well!

After looking left, right, up, down, the not-a-pedophile Shi Qing couldn't hold it in any longer. He went close and landed a kiss on that tender little cheek, then the perverseness in his heart was completely resurrected.

Damn, it's like a bouncy jelly! The mouth feel is too good!

One kiss was not enough. Seeing that Qin Mo didn't wake up, he went to the other side and landed another kiss. When he still wasn't awake, his perverse guts were strengthened even further. He kissed him again on both sides of his cheeks. From the looks of it, he even wanted to pull up his little wolf claws for a pinch.

A voice that was hoarse from having just woken up sounded, "Couldn't wait anymore?"

Shi Qing was stunned...and his paws were paused in midair.