raas chapter 26

Moya was the chief veterinarian of the Yassin Tribe. He possessed superior medical expertise and was particularly skilled in dealing with various post-war wounds and wound healing.

Furthermore, because he was a sub-beast and had the ability to pacify, he could also calm the restlessness of beastmen to a certain degree, as well as being able to calm some non-beast animals. For those reasons, Moya was very popular in the tribe.

Especially recently, during the time free from war, other than a few medical visits he mostly saw a few single beastmen that would call on him for a 'medical' visit every day. He was incredibly idle.

Since he was unoccupied, although it was early in the evening he had just finished washing up and brushing his teeth with the intention of climbing into bed. At that moment he noticed that a stupid dog had made its way into his place.

Moya's complexion sank, "Erha, you are getting more and more gutsy. You dare to charge into my place at night? You really need a spanking!"

The one who came in was that husky who was crazy about sub-beasts; he was also a frequent visitor there. After all, Moya was not only beautiful, but also intelligent and capable, and most importantly he was still single! How could Erha avoid forming a favourable impression of him?

Thus, he came with daily reports of illness and injury.

Moya was not genuinely bothered by him. Compared to other beastmen who tried to flaunt their power and only focused on their sleek fur and large muscles, Erha seemed more vivacious and cute.

It was just that Moya absolutely did not allow any beastman to come in at night.

You should know that the night was the most dangerous time, especially after sub-beast fell asleep. At that time, they had no control over their spiritual power, so the energy they emitted held a fatal attraction for the beastman.

If they could not resist, then they would be charging straight towards calamity!

However, contrary Moya's expectations, Erha's behaviour was not stupid like in the past. His brow was furrowed and he spoke in an unusually solemn manner,

"Moya, come quickly, the chief had an accident!"

When Moya heard that, he was immediately alarmed!

He immediately threw his cloak over his shoulders, grabbed his medicine box, and rushed out through the door.

When all was said and done, he was only a small beast and his body's strength was not that good.

Although the clinic was not too far from the chief's place, it would still be a waste of time for him to run there himself.

Without saying anything further, Erha rushed forward and bent down, lifting Moya up onto his back. After that, he quickly took off towards their destination.

Moya had always had a calm and reserved character in the past. He had never been in such close contact with another beastman, and for a moment he actually felt a little panicked.

"Hold on, I'm going to speed up."

When he heard Halso (Erha's full name) say that, Moya did not dare to think. He could only hug his neck tightly and lower his own body to accommodate the beastman's pace.