Raas 83

Shi Qing thought that they would go out of the system space, went straight to Lu Jiuyuan's old house, rushed in to fight with him, abolished him to repair, broke his meridians, it is best to let him bubble 'stimulus' medicated bath Then he will enter the animal path, and eternal life will not be reincarnation!

The more I want to be more indignant, the time I have given the tricks I can think of, and I will raise my anger to the top.

The little panda's ears stood up, round eyes and squatting, a pair of cocky and arrogant hairs!

It is a pity that this image of his present, whether it is docile or worrying, spoiled is still strong, happy or angry, and finally turned into a demeanor.

That is - stupid.

Some stupid Meng still doesn't know, scratching his claws, jumping with a short shank, and the soft scorpion begins to whisper: "Lu Da slag, your death is here!"

Then, there was a very light but clear and ridiculous laughter on his head.

When Qing was stunned, he lifted his head and tried to see his host laughing...

I rub, this is the legendary country!

Shi Qing: Don't... don't blame me, I really can't think of other adjectives, Emma, ​​well... well... so beautiful!

(⊙v⊙) Stay!

I knew that my host looks good, but this laugh is really killing!

Shi Qing, who was attacked by concentration, said that he couldn't stand it, so he wanted to kiss him.

The thought was just crossed in the head, and the next moment the little panda became a human figure.

The teenager with the ear of the beast rubbed his eyes, and then he lifted his foot against the thin and slightly curved lip and took the initiative to kiss him. Just touched, his waist was locked, and the initiative became passive. The little tongue was entangled, and the wonderful kiss made him unable to stop humming.

Qin Mo's eyes were smiling, grinding on his rosy lips, and he said with a low voice: "It seems that rest is enough."

Shi Qing was still tempted. He only felt that his voice was very irritating, and he said nothing at all.

Every time the little panda turns out, he always has a white dress on his body, but the dress is very thin, and it is turned into a cloth strip with a light tear, but there is nothing in it.

Qin Mou's mouth rose, biting his white neck, holding his hips, directly let him lean on the big screen, and then pushed into the top.

The big screen of blue light sprinkled on the swaying white body, adding a little unspeakable charm and embarrassment...

When Shi Qing regrets, it is already late.

There is a saying that Tian Zuo can still live, this is self-defeating... cough... God said that Laozi has no time to take care of you.

Again, like this, Shi Qing's nephew was screaming dumb, and the people behind him had not stopped.

Shi Qing couldn't stand it anymore, shouting in a pile: "Qin Mo Qin Mo... um... no... um... ah... no..."

When the words were not finished, the mouth was blocked. The **** bass of his family was like a brush on his heart: "Qing Qing, you can't stand it."

The mouth can't stand it, but the action is getting faster and faster.

Shi Qing couldn't control himself, even if he was blocked, he could still spill over.

In the end, he was slammed out of the long-awaited person who had been unable to accept it.