Raas chapter 46

Yan Qi was worried, super extra major worried

He was Qi Zimo's close attendant that had been with his young master since he was 12 years of age.

At that time, his young master was only six years old. He was just a child, but he was so quiet that he did not really seem his age.

It was his young master who chose him, and saved him. He pulled him out of the mud and kept him by his side as his personal servant.

He would always be grateful, and he would never forget that scene: a beautiful child, like that of an angel, reached out to him with his hand. His skin was white and tender, as if he was shrouded in a pure, holy glow.

Unfortunately, his own hands were so thin, dark, and stained with both dirt and blood. It was such a sorry sight.

That sharp contrast made it hard for him to muster the courage to accept his hand, but that young child who was six years younger than him pulled him up strongly. It was only when he stood up that he saw those deep-colored eyes on his angelic face beneath the sunlight.

They carried with them a look of perseverance and appraisal that did not belong to a person of his age.

The child's tender voice was so wonderful, like a beautiful lark, but the words that came out from his lips were pounded straight into his heart.

"Come with me, I will give you a new life."

Without any hesitation, Yan Qi knelt down in front of him and made a pledge of allegiance to his new master.

He was sick of the feeling of being trampled in the mud, sick of the discrimination and contempt that they threw at him for his origins. He was born with a useless dimension no different from trash, and he had no way of changing it, but he would not admit defeat!

His master pulled him up, so he had to do his best to stand!

In the blink of an eye, four years had passed, and Yan Qi had always stayed by Qi Zimo's side.

Qi Zimo was not hard to get along with, and neither would he make things hard for people. Yan Qi's dimension had no uses at all, but he still found him all the coursebooks so that Yan Qi could study by himself, and he even made sure to include some self-defense techniques that Yan Qi could learn.

Many of them were things Yan Qi would never be able to come across in his life, so Qi Zimo's generosity and care made him even more deeply loyal towards him.

Recently, however, Yan Qi was not sure what had happened, but he could deeply feel that something was wrong with his young master.

After he had been woken up on that night, his young master did not continue to sleep. For the entire rest of the night, he sat by the window and waited until the morning.

Everything went on as usual the next day, but he would still be sleepless when night came.

With the body of a child at only ten years old, how could he go through two days and two nights without rest? How could he hold up?

Yan Qi was so anxious that he paced in circles. He had tried to persuade him several times with a soft voice, but Qi Zimo would only look at him with eyes even deeper than they were in the past. Clearly, his appearance was as refined as that of an angel's, but being stared at by him still made his chest feel numb.

Yan Qi did not even dare to meet his gaze straight on...

However, there was only a month left till the dimensional assessment would ensue. With how unstable the mental state of his young master was, it might end up affecting his whole life if any accidents were to happen during that period!