Raas chapter 45

Shi Qing studied hard all night, leading to his lack of vitality the next morning. He was drowsy, and prayed every moment that he could throw himself onto a bed and sleep until the sky crashed down on him.

However, the tragic part was, he had to go to school today.

After having breakfast and walking out of the dormitory, he bumped into a yellow-haired kid.

It could not be said that this blondie was young. In truth, he was 5 days older than Xia Nuo. At the age of 20, he was also due to graduate soon. His surname was Huang, meaning yellow, and his favourite colour was the same. Somehow or another, due to genetics, he was also born with a head of yellow-blonde hair.

Thus...the nickname of "Blondie" was born.

Xia Nuo was not the most popular guy in school because he came from an ordinary family, but his personal dimension had good qualifications, belonging to the group with potential. With all the students of this school that were elites, they were separated between those that were born elites, as well as those who were fed by their parents with a silver spoon. Regardless of which type they were, they were a strange bunch.

The natural elites were full of arrogance. They could not stand looking at guys like Xia Nuo that came in from the countryside, and played ball at the very edge (dimension qualifications only level 4). To those who acquired their qualifications thanks to their parents assisting them, they may be slightly worse off in terms of qualifications, but no one could stop their family from being so rich. Being cultivated from a young age with a great number of excellent materials, their dimensions were definitely much stronger than the average person.

Of course, that did not conflict with the same prohibitions that were mentioned before. The school prohibited students from signing contracts with family clans, but it did not prevent their families from taking care of them.

In fact, to be able to receive nurturing with such expensive materials just after their dimensions were activated was good for every child, but these materials were too scarce and expensive, thus it was not commonly done.

Children that came from families with large clans had the good fortune to be nurtured, but children from ordinary families could not even dream of it.

If you did not sign a contract with one of such clans, there was no way they would contribute such expensive materials so selflessly. Would it not be a waste of affection if they ended up raising an ungrateful child?

The reason individuals were forbidden from signing any contracts with those family clans were mainly to prevent the malicious acts from certain types of people, but if a kind clan were to agree to offer these materials to you without the need for a contract, then...The school administrators would be able to do nothing more than look away. If such a good thing, as if a pie had fallen down from the sky, happened to a person, who would try to control that?

Blondie was one of such elites that was brought up with a silver spoon in his mouth, but he had his own dejections as well. The Huang family had some level of status in the Central District, but unfortunately, Blondie came from a branch of a branch of a branch of the Huang family. To what extent was he distanced from them, you ask? Probably, if you count four generations up the list, his ancestor was a descendant of the Huang family.

The reason why Blondie still belonged to that family clan was because of his father: a rare level six resource type dimension, as well as the super well-received harvesting/gathering type. There were three types of ore within his dimension, and although one of them was a common ore, the other two were rare ores that were highly sought after.

With such an excellent dimension, there was no way the patriarch of the Huang family would let him go. They immediately recognized him as one of their descendants. Whether they were four generations away, or even eight, he would still be able to climb up the Huang family ladder.