Raas 90

When Shi Qing finished reading the background prompts, he immediately ran to turn over the system manual. It was not that his memory was not good. Yes, he did never see the type of "system task". And no one task is forced to accept, and no task has such severe punishment conditions.

Shi Qing now has no concealment of Qin Mo, and he has told him what he knows. Qin Mo touched him and said: "Nothing, no failure."

Qin Mo should be so understated, although Shi Qing is still embarrassed, but it is finally safe.

The soldiers will block the water and cover the soil. If nothing happens, it will not scare him to death. It is not his style. Since there is no retreat, let's go ahead, not to mention that he is not weak now!

After thinking about it, Shi Qing looked at the big screen seriously. He tried to absorb the intelligence of the world and hoped to do enough preparations.

However, what surprised Shi Qing was that there was only a background introduction to the world on this big screen, but there was no introduction to the plot. Yes, there is no role this time.

The plot is empty there.

And down is directly a system task: disciplining poachers.

The simple five words seem to reveal a lot of information, but it seems that there is no explanation at all.

Discipline is well understood.

But what is a poacher?

There is too little information, and Shiqing can't judge it. It seems that he can only go to the world and collect it slowly.

Qin Mo looked at the story mission and said: "There is no role, this time may be the body crossing."

The idea was to give Shi Qing a slight glimpse. He quickly went through the system manual and found that there was an introduction to the body crossing. However, there was no hint before this point, and it was generally determined after the crossing.

Without the plot task, it is indeed possible that the ontology traverses, and there is no advantage in the body traversal. On the contrary, it also increases the difficulty of the task.

Although the ontology traversal will be accepted by the 'rationalization' of the world, it will not have the memory of the character. Invisibly, it will lose a lot of useful information, and at the same time it will lose the social status of the original character, the physical and financial resources and so on.

To get the job done, you must first explore the world, not only will it take more time, but also more trouble.

However, this is a task that cannot be abandoned. It is useless to think too much now, and can only go on.

I have seen it all, and Shi Qing and Qin Mo pressed the button together and entered the space-time tunnel.

When he was dizzy, Shi Qing thought, this time he must give strength, try to find him before Qin He finds him!

It sounds like a tongue twister, but Shi Qing really wants to find Qin Mo quickly and give him a surprise.

From the time and space tunnel, Shiqing has not adapted to this whirlwind, but suddenly there is sharp pain behind the brain.

It seems that someone knocked him a sap!

Lying in the trough! Do you want to go through it so much?

However, at this time, Qing is not a time, and a sap wants to fix him too naive.

He just turned around and wanted to fight back, but he was numb and his feet were empty, and he was suppressed by a totally unknown force.