Raas 93

"So I said, what do you want to do?" The opposite 'Shi Qing' smiled, and the look on his face changed instantly. No longer deliberately disguised as calm and soft, the round eyes slanted up and then picked up slightly, and as the corners of the mouth rose, the dangerous atmosphere was exposed. His eyes fell on Shi Qing's body: "In the first place, it was time to kill you directly."

He said that he had no choice but to spread his hand and looked at the 'Qin Mo' behind him: "Look, it's all you are greedy and want to prey automatically to dedicate yourself. This is good, the two people get together, it's more troublesome."

He complained about the trouble, but his face did not see any dissatisfaction, but it was unusual excitement.

Shi Qing slightly frowned, he looked very uncomfortable, and his face was exactly the same as his own, this feeling is not good.

Shi Qing looked at him, the cold mouth: "Who are you?"

If you say that you are confused at the beginning and think that this is your own copy or the so-called ontology, then when the two words of this person come out, Shiqing knows that this is definitely another person.

As for why it is exactly the same, it is not difficult to understand.

Although the blind eye of the comprehension world can't deceive Shiqing and Qin Mo, but the world is full of strange things, who knows what tricks they used.

Unexpectedly, when Qing asked, the other 'Shi Qing' immediately squinted and looked innocent: "I am you." He said that he turned the circle and smiled proudly. "It is a beautiful one." body of."

Before the time was clear, the cold voice came from above him: "Disgusting."

When Qing Qing stunned, he looked up and saw that his family was watching 'Shi Qing'. The delicate face was like ice sculpture, beautiful but cold.

Hearing the two words he said, 'Shi Qing' suddenly stopped his body and turned to look at Qin Mo. The cynical scorpion flashed a trace of viciousness.

"You want to irritate me."

"Yes." Qin Mo admitted unceremoniously, and then stressed again, "However, you are really disgusting, dirty this body, dirty my eyes."

The face of 'Shi Qing' is getting worse and worse.

At the moment, Shi Qing, who was still just passing through, just wanted to vomit.

Host... The way you pull the value of hatred is really more and more skillful! What good is it to anger the enemy?

Shouldn't we follow the instructions of the ministry, try to find out who the two are, what are the purposes, whether it is related to the task, and by the way, why do they know them?

What is the rhythm that you want to do when you want to do this?

Don't be impulsive!

He just wanted to try to persuade Qin Mo, a look has not yet come over, Qin Mo took his hand: "The beast."

Shi Qing blinked, just wanted to refuse, but suddenly looked at Qin and Mo, the next moment, Shi Qing compromised, forget it, the key time can not be chaos, in a blink of an eye he will be a little panda, Jumped into the arms of Qin Mo.

In the small armor of the invincible armed forces specially prepared for him in Qin Mo, Shi Qing chose a good position, only revealing two small eyes, and erected the small ears by the way.

Feeling the little furry thing on the chest, the heart of Qin Mo's heart fell down. The tiredness of the past few days was swept away. He looked directly at the two people opposite, his eyes were deep and his lips were slightly raised.