Raas chapter 50

Wang Yang was still studying the greenery on the ground seriously. It was a plant called sedge that was a herbaceous plant with a short growth cycle. When planted in a dimension with fertile soil and a good environment, it would generally take about two days to mature.

Sedge looked a lot like leeks, but it was much taller than the leek, with almost double the amount of leaves.

Unfortunately, sedges had no nutritional value nor any medicinal uses, so even if the growth cycle was short and came with large yield, it had no practical uses.

At most, it could be used as learning material for beginners. After all, if its growth cycle was short, you would be able to see the results as soon as possible, meaning class could also progress at a faster rate.

Wang Yang took a serious look at the field and the more he looked at it, the more pleased he was with it. Looking at its current growth condition, Shi Qing must have tried to plant them as soon as class had just ended. Since his theoretical knowledge was abundant, his technique was also very skilled, and the rate of growth was very high. Moreover, the survival rate of the plants was also very good.

Only... He frowned as he looked at the empty plot at the side, and asked, "Why is it full of pits here?"

Shi Qing, "..." How was he going to explain that? It was something I made deliberately to fool you! But it's quite a pity that it didn't come to use...

Shi Qing could only brush it off with an awkward laugh, but Wang Yang did not pursue the question either. Instead, he started to guide him carefully, corrected some details, and summed up his shortcomings, hoping that Shi Qing would be able to go further in his next try.

Actually, Shi Qing was also quite shocked in his own mind, but temporarily, he did not dare to show it. He only listened carefully and quickly absorbed even more knowledge.

It was not till the end of class that Shi Qing finally breathed a sigh of relief. He finally had time to think about what happened earlier.

Clearly, these plants needed two days to mature, so why did they grow in only two hours?

Shi Qing slowly recalled that Xia Nuo had never planted anything within his dimension before. That was also something he had paid attention to.

Since his dimension was too cramped, if he started to plant all sorts of plants before the time was right, he might even lose the nutrients in the soil and destroy the fragile dimensional environment. When that time came, it would affect the future growth of his dimension in the long term. So, even though Xia Nuo was very curious, he still would not dare to plant anything so easily.

However, now that he was close to graduating, and since Wang Yang had also specifically arranged homework for him, Shi Qing finally had the courage to try planting something. Of course, it was also done strictly according to the requirements of his textbook, and even though time was short, he still did not dare to have the slightest deviation.

He really never would have expected that Xia Nuo's dimension would actually be so special!

Speaking of which, everyone had their own dimensions here, and the quality of each of them were different. Still, they all shared certain common points.

Take for example, those with farming dimensions. Even though the scales were different, both the environment and the soil compositions were different, and perhaps some had better environments that could produce a higher output, or maybe they could mature slightly faster, but it definitely was not like Xia Nuo's! It was simply god's speed!

One had to know that despite Qi Lu's genius level 8 dimension and its unimaginable size, even with a lot of fertilization, you could only increase the production at most after planting. The speed would still be fixed.