Raas 74

Li Xia was shocked by his thoughts. Although Ye Jia brothers humiliated him, Ye Qing was laughing at him swayingly, but in fact he did not have any substantial harm to him, but he was very upset. Only.

Just because of this, it ruined Shiqing, and some were too much.

The same is omega, he understands the suffering of omega, this society has been very unfair to them, if the omega toss each other, it will only make their situation even worse.

Li Xia shook his head and finally kicked out the dark thoughts.

Forget it, there is still a chance to revenge. Anyway, Ye Qing has to be marked. It is enough to turn back to make him ugly at his wedding.

After thinking about it, Li Xiayu was ready to leave, but he did not expect that he did not want to open the 'wall' from the outside, but the 'wall' broke down from the inside!

Suo Su is almost killed!

Such a terrible omega, he really did not think about it.

Shi Qing's cheeks are red, full of emotions | color, it should have been a soft little cute but suddenly became agile.

Suo Su said that ... the beauty is thorny, the perfume is poisonous, and Lao Tzu is a small life!

The temptation of the special thing, and the fascination of the special, but his nose was blown up, and nothing can be smelled at this time. Without the sense of smell, the alpha will wake up, even if it is awake, he I can't beat this, but I still have it. It's true that you don't have to live, you lose your face and die.

He finally realized the true meaning of the phrase "There is no free lunch in the world."

Going to his sister's heavenly pie, it's a terrible disaster! I have to be kicked by Lao Tzu!

Taking advantage of the roots of the children, Suo Yan's nose and swollen face rolled on the ground, and by the way, he begged for mercy, ancestors, grandma, let me let me go, killing me, I dare not touch you.

This omega does not know whether he really understands his pleading, or that the waste on the ground is no longer threatening, and he really has not 'bullying'. Instead, I walked around and looked like I was looking for a door.

Suo Suo's heart is bitter. This **** room is specific. There is no door at all. Only when the 'wall' is opened from the outside can it go out. However, they set the time, no matter what, they will not open at all.

If he can open it, he has already ran, and where is it so embarrassing!

Violent omega turned a few laps, and sure enough, I didn't see the door. A pair of big eyes with watery eyes slammed into Soo, and the voice was soft and charming. It was very heart-wrenching: "How can I get out?"

Suo Yu was swayed by this voice, but when he thought of the child who was still crying, he immediately lost his mind and said quickly: "There is an eight-hour time limit, and I can't get out."

Omega glanced at him and violently turned around.

Eight hours! He can't wait!

It's going to be hot! feels awful!

Immediately, Qing Qing turned his head and looked at the white, cold wall. It was this **** thing that wanted to trap him and stop him, so that he could not see Qin Mo!

roll roll roll! Don't want to stop him!

Shi Qing snorted and slammed his fist on the hard wall.

Inside the cable: (⊙o⊙)

Li Xia outside: (⊙o⊙)

Little friends: Mom, there is change here! state! very scary!