Raas 95

Shi Qing had just promised to Xiner that Qin Mo was like a spirit with his heart, and instantly solved two poachers.

It's all about the big tricks of smashing the bones. Don't say that *destroyed, there is absolutely no left in the seven souls and gossip.

Shi Qing proud face: the host to do things, crisp and neat, Bao Jun satisfied. [Nothing!

The poacher dies, Xiner liberates from the little black house, and sees the moment of the day, because it is the soul body, can't scream and can't jump, can only send a few hundred lasagna tears to the time, brush the screen To mourn your love and cry.

Shi Qing is full of black lines: no black function does not open Sen!

The poachers died, and they both killed the two. The system task screamed in the ear, no accident, and the mission of the two was perfectly achieved.

Shi Qing sent a message to Qin Mo, and then came a reminder: the system task is completed, allowed to enter the source world, please go to the system space to view.

After thirty seconds, it will return to system space.

At this time, Xiner sent another message: Brother, life-saving grace, remember this life! Useful places to get, even though! It's up to you to go to the top of the mountain! I will go back to the source world to buy a body. When you come, let's talk!

When Shi Qing finished reading, smiled and replied to a child: OK.

Although I have never seen this savvy person, the two people's 'web chat' is still a fate, and it's okay to go back to the 'base'.

Back in the system space, Shi Qing finally jumped out of the armed small pocket, the moment of landing changed adult shape, and then the eyes sparkled to look at his home host, eagerly said: "Qin Mo, I have heard a lot of things!"

Qin Mo just had a fight, although the latter two died too fast and slightly regrettable, but the opening is not bad, in general, the mood is pleasant, this time see the big eyes of the sparkling, the mood is better It is.

Touching the neck of the system, the mouth of Qin Mou hangs with a smile: "How? Is it related to the smoke of the group?"

When Shi Qing stunned, he immediately remembered it. Xiner had no body and was liberated from Limi's body. It was not a smog, so the fluttering thing, his intimate person did not find it, his host actually noticed it. So greasy!

Worship admire the feelings of love, talk again at night, and now say something right.

Shi Qing quickly told Qin Mo to collect the news he had collected, and added some of his own guesses.

When Qin Mo heard the origin of the world, it was not unexpected. Since there are many hosts and systems, it is reasonable to have such a world. He also has no wrinkles when he hears the purpose of poachers. If there is no great benefit. Temptation, they are not so painstaking. As for the contradiction between the host and the savvy, it is also obvious. After all, not all systems are as sensible as his family. [...

Until Shi Qing said that the abilities of each system were different, Qin Mo wrinkled his face, and then said to Shi Qing, "Don't mention your ability with anyone."

Shi Qing nodded hard and said: "Well, I understand." He is not so stupid. He can hear his difference from Xiner's words. Xiner can only strengthen the physique of the host. When it comes to the pursuit of six worlds, if he breaks out the stuff in the system store, he will not become a fragrant Tang Yan meat at once?

But then he thought of another point, comforting the host, yes, is to comfort his home host: "I think, I may not be so powerful, although there are everything in the system store, but it takes a lot of money to buy. Like Although Sin's ability is single, it may not cost money."