Raas 64

Although the background introduction on the screen was very challenging when he was in the third view, he still looked down on the scalp for the perfect completion of the task.

In general, there are men and women in the world, but there is a clear division between men and men, between women and women.

All alphas are inherently powerful, with absolute advantages in combat and leadership. They are strong in life. Of course, there is a big difference between the strong and the strong. But it is undeniable that any alpha is stronger than omega, which is their innate capital.

A little weaker is beta, compared to this wonderful world, beta is a normal person in the conventional sense. When Shi Qing realized it, he felt no different from ordinary humans.

Then it is completely opposite to alpha, and it is also the most wonderful existence - omega. Both men and women, as long as you are omega have a strong fertility, is born to be a generation of reproduction. And fate is like to let omega succumb to themselves, they are born to have troubles, how to get rid of ‘fat|love period’. At all times, as long as you walk on the road, there is a charming smell that is enough to make alpha excited.

Omega is rare, more rare than alpha, but the fate of omega is sad reminder. After birth, as long as it is judged to be omega then you must register with the association. You can spend the following years with your parents, but when you reach the age of eleven, you will gradually develop and be taken away and raised.

Even after adults, they do not have the right to choose their own.

The world is still in a state of war. Alpha’s position on the battlefield is unparalleled. They are warriors of the defending country, a pioneer in the struggle for territory, and a warrior who keeps humanity alive. The best alpha has the absolute choice, they can choose the most suitable, the most suitable, most like the most fertile omega.

In this way, their bloodlines can continue to inherit, the better alpha will be born, the army will be stronger, and the country will be stronger!

This is a virtuous circle.

Of course, this cycle does not include the will of omega.

They are personal, but they are also a fertility machine.

Fortunately, omega, when choosing a spouse, if it is selected by a good alpha, then at least he can be better for the rest of his life, of course, he can't get rid of the constant birth.

The birth of omega is completely random. Any couple, even if they are all ordinary beta, may also give birth to an omega. This odds are difficult to grasp, but the rate of omega birth has been very low is certainly certain.

However, after a combination of alpha and omega, 80% of the children born are alpha, and most of them inherit the excellent lineage of the alpha father, becoming a wise or brave or shrewd warrior.

This is why the government attaches so much importance to omega.

They are able to continue the inheritance of good bloodlines, which is more certain that they were born to breed for future generations. This is a mission given by God and cannot be disobeyed.

But more than half of omega hates this kind of life, and hates it!

They are omega, but at the same time they are also people!