Raas chapter 13

Everyone turned around and looked towards the speaker, including Leng Lin and Li Su.

Qin Mo calmly accepted everyone's attention.

In this squad, although his fighting strength was the lowest, Leng Lin was the team's core. Not to mention the fact that he had the detector, everyone was already accustomed to obeying his orders.

Li Su was the leader of the soldiers. There had been a leader for the mercenaries, but she was killed during one of the skirmishes. Only three mercenaries remained, and while their skills were good, they rarely expressed their views.

Qin Mo's temporary host had always been silent, and he had no real sense of presence. At least before this last fight, few people noticed him. However, since he was still alive, it was a good indication that his abilities were top-notch.

Leng Lin fixed him with a stare for a while, then asked, "Why?"

Everyone shared doubts because during the zombie frenzy, the experimental subject had taken the opportunity to escape. There was no longer a signal from the detector, indicating that within a one kilometer radius there were no experimental subjects.

Their supplies were running out, and this short break to rest was already a luxury. They had to seize this time to quickly search and strive to find the experimental subject within three days...

Despite that, the mercenary said that they should stay here. If they were to stay, what were the chances that the experimental subject would just deliver itself to them?

None of them believed that was possible, but Qin Mo spoke confidently, "It will come to us."

He spoke in a calm and steady manner. He did not come across as stupid, and his attitude gave the impression that he had absolute confidence he was right. Everyone, including those who were skeptical, fell silent and began to consider his words.

After all, the individuals in their group survived countless hardships through their own hard work. They were not only extraordinary at martial arts, their IQ was also superior when compared to the average person. After a little thought, there were some faint signs of acceptance, but many still harboured uncertainties.

Qin Mo did not give them any more time to think. He looked straight at Leng Lin and spoke to him—his arresting eyes did not blink the entire time.

"In the last five days, we have suffered 34 zombie raids in total. Of those, 25 were small-scale raids; we killed 2121 zombies and lost three members. Eight raids were medium-sized, and while we killed 6381 zombies, we also lost nine people." He paused for a moment, and then emphasized his next words, "There was only one large-scale zombie frenzy just now, with a total of 21,250 zombies. Our personnel loss totalled eleven people."

When they heard such a detailed and exhaustive accounting of their recent battles listed off, the others were astonished by Qin Mo's memory. However, Li Su responded to him immediately. He stared at Qin Mo, then asked in an imposing manner, "You are saying...Something is here?"

Qin Mo thought men like Li Su were hard to come by. Although all of the people present were elites, it was still difficult to respond swiftly like Li Su and grasp the important points so quickly.

Li Su's simple sentence was enough to anoint the group's heads with the purest oil, and all of a sudden the meaning was clear.

Qin Mo withdrew his line of sight from Leng Lin. One-by-one, he moved his eyes across the faces of the other people. With a rapid, but very clear tone, he continued to pour out powerful words of persuasion. This allowed the seeds planted by his advice to take root and germinate.