Raas 96

The whole street from the giant gates is all shops selling all kinds of goods. Xiner is doing the work of tour guides with due diligence, and is very loyal to guard the time pockets of Shi Qing, for fear that he was deceived and spent 冤枉money.

This street is indeed a commercial street, but it is not a mainstream commercial center. It is just a black heart street that is designed to guide newcomers to search for new wallets. Everything is a good thing, but the price is ten times more than the outside.

Expensive to die, but can not stop customers are silly and sweet, is really profiteering.

The newcomer has just come to the source world, unless the system is 'two marriages', otherwise it is impossible to have the guide of Xiner like Shiqing, and come to the new world in a dark way. I have seen so many good things, and my heart is inevitable. It's a breeze to spend a lot of money on the Asian currency in a few dozen worlds.

Going back to the novice street, going to the real lush business center, and regretting it too late...

Along the way, Shiqing saw a lot of 'new people' looking at the novelty of the East, buying this and buying it.

Although Xiner said that the price is expensive and the price is very expensive, Shiqing is still very curious about the things he puts out. He doesn't want to buy it everywhere. He doesn't want to buy it. It is a one-to-one comparison. It sells here. What is the difference between something and his store!

While watching, while screaming, he and the host can go back to do the task, as long as you just buy the reselling things, it is developed!

Instead, Qin Mo looked at a few eyes and asked Xiner: "What do they sell from the system?"

Xiner had seen the means of Qin Mo before, so he was a little embarrassed. When Xiner came out of Limi's body, he finally glanced at the two poachers. The death was not a general scary. Although he only looked at it, it still has some shadows.

He is not a human being. He does not think that the Qin desert looks good or how, the aesthetics are different, and the understanding is not good, but this man is very strong, but he can clearly feel that for the strong, there will be natural fear.

Xiner would think that Shiqing was good at talking and communicating well, but he deeply understood that if he did not meet Shiqing, but he met Qinqin, he would never be so lucky now...

So at this moment, Qin Mo took the initiative to talk to him. He shook slightly, but then he quickly returned to the gods, but quickly but one-on-one said: "Yes, most of the shops have automatic selling functions, and the goods come from the system. Out, the host and the system can improve the level by completing the task, and can make more powerful items, while the lower level can be sold in the original world in exchange for the Asian currency."

"Asian currency?" Qin Mo asked.

Xiner continued to explain that talking to Qin Mo was far less comfortable than Shi Qing, but at this moment, Qing's eyes were caught by various shops, and they did not pay attention to their conversations. Naturally, they would not come to talk, and Xiner had to be hard. The scalp continues to be considered, and as far as possible, nonsense: "The universal currency of the source world. The exchange rate of the point currency obtained by completing the task is one to ten."

Qin Mo slightly frowned.

When Shi Qing listened to the end, he asked: "What is better than ten?"

"Ten coins can be exchanged for one Asian currency."

When Shi Qing was frustrated, I wiped it. The coin was so worthless. The hundred dollar bill in his purse turned out to be ten yuan a second. It's too special!