Raas chapter 43

Shi Qing followed along Qin Mo's line of sight and saw the same sentence.

Honestly, it was difficult to ignore. The large amount of preceding information was all laid out in black, and it was only that last bit that was a conspicuous red in colour.

He took a quick look and frowned faintly. Sealed memory? Don't tell me that all of Qin Mo's memories would be thoroughly sealed off so that he would assimilate into that world?

If he could not remember anything, then how would they be able to complete their task?

Shortly after, his line of sight was once again drawn to the latter half of the sentence. If they were able to accomplish that, they would actually be awarded ten times the mission completion reward!

It was not double the amount, or even triple. It was a mouth-watering, dollar signs in your eyes, ten times!

His mind was thrown into disorder by dollar signs flying around, but after a few moments Shi Qing was able to decisively shake his disordered head, take control of his desires, and throw them out.

Although the reward was significant, the risk was too great.

He thought of his responsibilities as a system, then conscientiously and without delay he consulted his System Quick Guide. Sure enough, he found the section that gave a detailed explanation of such tasks.

First, he read it through extremely seriously from the very beginning, and then once again to analyze it thoroughly. Finally, he spoke solemnly to Qin Mo "Sealing your memory refers to the temporary blockade of all your existing memories and experiences, while simultaneously accepting the all the memories of your corresponding role. However, you will still recall the mission objective, and as long as the necessary task is completed then you will recover your memories."

Once he finished saying that, he immediately explained, "It is unlikely that sealing your memory will have any side effects. The main purpose is to increase the difficulty of the task, so it stands to reason that this type of task will be triggered when the host's level advances to about thirty. Yet, you are only level five...cough...You have a high mission acceptance rate, as well as a high success rate. That must be the reason why this was triggered in advance."

Once he finished going through the contents of the manual one by one, Shi Qing earnestly shared his own opinion, "I am not in favour of sealing your memory. Although the reward is very generous, the risk is too large. If you fail, you may never be able to return."

Qin Mo looked at him and asked serenely, "Don't you want more points?"

He was able to stump Shi Qing with that question, but at that time he was still very clear in his thoughts. The points were very attractive, but the value of a life was far greater. He would rather steadily and surely earn points than to risk so much on a grand gamble.

Therefore, he proceeded with his analysis of the merits and drawbacks.

While he had said everything in his long-winded explanation, Qin Mo had listened very patiently. Once he finished, he just gently agreed with, "Okay."

Shi Qing spoke until he had a dry mouth and tongue, so when he felt that Qin Mo seemed to agree with him, he could not help but heave a sigh of relief.

Yet, the next words that quickly followed caused him to feel quite burdened.

"Then seal my memory."

......He had spoken for ten minutes. Qin Mo had listened carefully to him for the whole ten minutes, yet that was the conclusion he had reached? What did you hear host? No, did you actually listen to what I said?