Raas 98

The screaming violent, the outside suddenly stunned, just too many new people, plus mercenary unions come and go, different shapes, few people deliberately pay attention to someone, after all, through so many worlds, are Seeing a well-informed person, there will not be a meticulous presence for individual people.

If it is not for the conflict between Qin Mo and the law-seekers, it is estimated that no one will notice him.

But he not only did not obey the arrangement of the orderer, but also easily managed He Xin, this power is not something that ordinary people can do.

Then quickly reminiscent of the up to s-level wanted order issued by the Independence Alliance (Poachers' Base Camp) three days ago, it is not necessary to say who this person is!

Because of the variety of species in the original world, many seem to be humanoid, but the soul is strange, there are humans, but there are also many different creatures. Each creature has a specific habit of species identification, just like human beings rely on face recognition. But other creatures may be distinguished by the ass.

Therefore, the aliens want to distinguish the difference between the appearance of Qin Mo and other people, or it is slightly difficult, so at this moment they have opened the communicator, and quickly connected the central square of Unicom, downloaded the wanted order, and printed the information in the mind. I am afraid of missing something.

You should know that the reward level of the s-level wanted order is as high as you think, almost twice the bounty task in the mercenary union! This is a good opportunity for a hundred years!

Although Qin Mo and Shi Qing both killed two senior poachers, but the money can make the ghosts push, can not stop some people have a chance, if, if only... Qin Mohe Shiqing Is Li Mi and Suoya killed by luck, the actual ability is not so strong? If, for example, only if there are so many high-level hosts in the source world, they will attack and attack, even if he is the supreme leader of the law-seekers, the lord of the poachers' alliance may not be able to retreat! When the time comes to fish in the mud, and fish a huge amount of bounty, it is all developed. There is a task that is as difficult as it is now. !

It is not a person who has such a mind, but a large group of people. Of course, there are also very clear ones. When you hide it, you can look at it with a cold eye. If you can make up the knife, you can make up the knife.

Anyway, the scene has begun to confuse.

Shi Qing's ear is very sharp. When the person outside shouts, he will scream in his heart. Of course he will not know the order of the wanted order. The order is issued in the central square. Don't say that they have not been there, that is, Xiner's return this time. No, he has been at the door of the new life, and he has missed it. After all, Xiner is not high in level, and the things he touches are still very shallow. He does not know that there are special communication devices inside the poachers. Naturally, he does not know that Qin Mo's behavior of killing Li Mi and Suya has been the first time to steal. Hunter League. Even the first s-order warrant was issued.

The reason why Shi Qing sneaked a bit, pure crush is that the tree is big, it is famous early. In addition, they just fell into a domineering side and stumbled on a law-abiding person. It was a tie with the organization. This turned to another big organization, so that they both offended the two sides. It really makes people can't help it!

Shi Qing was born in the ordinary life for a lifetime, this world has not known the word "ordinary" since he followed his family!

The outside has already caused incitement, and the people who are picking up the bounty missions in the mercenary unions also discovered the first time. Although they still don't know what happened, they are all guarded.