Raas chapter 32

The resources of the Yassin tribe were several dozen kilometers away from their main territory. Even with a rapid advance, it would still take at least half an hour to arrive there. However, the Yassin troops were already in place as early as the previous night, and Qin Mo rushed over to join them.

With his animal type, it would take just two or three minutes to reach since he travelled at lightning speed.

However, this particular cheetah was currently carrying a tiny and cute panda. Taking into account that he was too weak to stand up to the wind, the cheetah had no choice but to slow down. He took no less than a full eight minutes, successfully setting the record for the slowest travel time for a cheetah.

However, even so, Shi Qing was blown about and disheveled by the wind. Although the cheetah's shock absorption was very good, he was nevertheless completely exposed to the elements. Under the fierce wind that made his hair stand up in all directions, he was now even more like a ball.

In fact, they had just arrived at the location of the resources, and Shi Qing had not yet awoken. Even so, he already felt bewilderingly uncomfortable. By the time he had thoroughly awakened, he could clearly feel a difference in his body.

He called on Qin Mo for help once again, and his body had already begun to respond.

His body began to expand. He actually forcibly broke through of the restrictions of the pill that transformed him into his juvenile stage, and changed back to his adolescent form.

Qin Mo immediately transformed from his beast form to his human form, simultaneously standing up to catch Shi Qing with both hands. The chief looked down and frowned faintly.

The young man before him had a flushed complexion and his eyes were misty, making the originally bright and crystal clear eyes take on a hint of colour. Due to the hot flush, his pale lips had been coloured seductively. That tempting curve would make any man want to take a taste.

Owing to this thought, Qin Mo felt his heart pounding in his chest and the inherent strength and wildness of his current body began rolling over him in unprecedentedly intense waves. The fiery waves were like volcanic eruptions, scalding hot and pouring over him incessantly.

He pressed those reactions down and spoke softly, "It should be the second wave of your development, let's endure it."

In the back of his mind, Shi Qing thought of the education Moya had given him at an earlier time about this situation. Although he felt that taking over such a body was very unlucky, he had to learn to accept it, so he listened conscientiously.

The second wave of an ordinary sub-beast was a little more intense, it probably made them dry and hot. The effect was similar to taking a certain kind of stimulant, a person would become very hot, awfully hot, extraordinarily hot... but its duration was very short, not much more than ten minutes and it would pass. However, most second waves happen in the middle of the night, and after process was complete they would be completely awake and unwilling to fall asleep again.

Shi Qing's body was a little different and his second stage surprisingly began in the early morning. Moya had already reminded him that his developmental waves may be stronger than ordinary sub-beasts and they should not be taken lightly.

At the time that Shi Qing was listening to that he ridiculed himself. Although he had died a wizard in his last life (you understand), but it was the age of the internet, so Shi Qing had furtively read a few things, giving him some understanding.

To speak frankly, this so-called fluctuation was just like consuming an aphrodisiac!

Although he had never eaten an aphrodisiac before, he had read so many x-type novels. This thing was something that would appear in almost every book. Either the male lead would eat it, or else the female lead would eat it...anyway, once that had been done then they would at once need to do thaaaaaaaat.