Raas 94

When I saw the information of Xiner, Shi Qing's heart moved and immediately asked: "Where are you?"

Sin's reply has always been speed: "My body has been ruined, and now it is the state of the soul, sealed in Limi, and Li Mi is the person who pretended to be your host."

"Who is another person? The one disguised as me."

"His name is Soya. He accepted the mission of the world and chose to cross into your copy, so he kept your appearance."

When Shi Qing frowned slightly, he finally solved a doubt. It seems that he and Qin Mo were stared at from the beginning.

"What is the relationship between Limi and Soya? Are they systems and hosts of each other?"

Asking this question, you can see from the text of Sin's reply that he is screaming: "How is it possible?! How can they be the system! They are poachers! They are mad! They live on the hunting system. !"

"Why? How can they not have a system to cross in every world?"

Xiner paused for a moment and replied with a half-sound: "They have their own system. But they have been swallowed up."

"what?"

After a pause, Xiner quickly replied: "They are the elites of all the worlds, the chosen creatures. At the beginning, they all had their own systems, but later... later... they swallowed up Your own system."

When Shi Qing's pupils shrank, his heart instantly realized that the so-called poachers meant poaching systems?

"When you swallow up the system, they won't be punished?"

"Nothing, at first it was an accident. Not all systems can get along with the host. They have a dispute. There is a conflict. The host is fed up with the system's control, or the system is too stupid, so that the host with ulterior motives sees the flaws. ... The cause is no longer testable. But what is certain is that because they have swallowed up the system, they have gained the power of the system, both as the host and the system, without restraint and containment. The greater the power, the ambition is also expanding, they start Hunt for more systems."

Shi Qing locks his eyebrows: "I have acquired the capabilities of the system, why should I swallow other systems?"

This question is very doubtful, because in his impression, the system is a janitor, good things are in the system store, you have to earn a bit of money to buy, and swallowing a system is equivalent to publishing your own tasks. You can see all the goods in the store, why bother to devour the other?

He thought everything right, but this question was seen by Xiner, but he thought, how could he ask so stupid and sweet? However, he considered that he had to rely on the time to save his life, but he couldn't endure it and replied: "Of course, in order to get different abilities!"

This sentence made Shi Qing's head scream.

He changed his question quietly: "What is your ability?"

After a while, Xiner replied: "Hey, there is nothing to hide, my qualifications are still very good, can help the host strengthen the body."

Strengthen physical fitness? ! Isn't this something that can be done in the system store with a lot of money?

Seeing that he did not respond, Siner said a little more to brush his feelings: "If it is not because it can help the host to strengthen the body, I will not be so unlucky to be hunt!"

Shi Qing tempted and asked: "Hey, do you know other systems? What are their abilities?"

Xiner really didn't know when Qing asked these common sense questions, but he asked for a better temper, so he said: "Too much, some can provide technological products, some can provide panacea, and Some of the more powerful ones can provide higher blood body or something..."