Raas chapter 41

Do not be afraid of practitioners with high cultivation levels. Be afraid of the ones who understand science and technology!

Not only was that technology the most advanced and sophisticated, it was even beyond comprehension for a young person like Shi Qing who had lived in the 21st century.

Light particles......Magic energy......hybrid......even a triple barrel gun!

Listen to that. It could only make someone a wild tyrant, so ruthlessly cool, not to mention the high-end atmosphere and top quality!

Although he did not understand it, the densely powerful atmosphere around that thing made it seem pretty awesome to Shi Qing.

It was probable that the typical weapons and ammunition on earth would not cause much damage to cultivators with high levels of cultivation (at most it may startle them). However, that big thing was obviously not comparable to the science and technology found on earth. It was definitely a product of a higher-level world.

As for what level of damage could be inflicted, it really was difficult to know.

Shi Qing hid behind Qin Mo's back. Qin Mo was still in a state of emitting extremely low pressure, his facial expression as cold as ice. The air surrounding them was even colder than the murky cave they were in.

Shi Qing was actually somewhat puzzled. It was only a matter of luck, just a trivial matter, so why was he so angry?

He carefully recalled recent events, but it did not seem like he said anything excessive? It seemed like all that he said was that he believed in Qin Mo......Could it be, Qin Mo felt he had failed to live up to his expectations?

Eh...that caused his intense reaction? It was impossible!

However, no one could guess the mind of a psychopath. The facts would not go through the same brain circuits .

Shi Qing decided not to torture himself any longer, and that he would just stay well-behaved behind Qin Mo.

Qin Mo was still wearing the clothes Shi Qing had gotten for him. He was dressed completely in white with no pendants or embellishments, but because of his tall stature and graceful demeanor, his entire disposition was outstanding.

The light inside the cave was very weak, but beneath that hazy illumination, his spotlessly white silhouette appeared even more refined, even though he was surrounded by dirt.

His appearance made one think of an immortal, except that he was carrying a huge military-looking cylinder that was two meters long and one meter wide over one shoulder.

It was the light particle magic triple-headed laser gun from a different world! (T/N: omg that name. Sorry.)

It was that impressive figure that appeared in front of the cultivators. They could only use one sentence to describe their frame of mind in that moment: My comrades and I are completely stupefied!

However, they were even more shocked by what followed.

They had not yet clearly seen the people who had come when they were besieged by a terrifying magic spell. It was not only stronger than a fire magic spell, but also more elusive than a wind magic spell. It was a completely unknown attack technique!

The elements of that technique were extremely difficult to distinguish. They included a wide range of formidable strengths that people simply could not resist.

The dazzling rays of light it emitted made the entire cave as bright as day. A ghostly dark blue was interlaced with fiery yellow that was difficult to gaze upon with the naked eye. It was like something that rose up from the dark abyss of hell, dense and sinister. It totally exceeded the imagination, and the force of the impact was completely earth-shaking!