Raas 102

Shi Qing stayed in the armed bag specially prepared for him in Qin Mo, and he has been concentrating on it.

I will see what I have heard in my heart, for fear of what I will miss.

When he is so nervous, he can't even have a distraction.

He couldn't keep up with Qin Mo's thinking and didn't know his plan, but he knew one thing and absolutely matched it.

What is needed is also a strong tacit understanding.

Therefore, when Qin Moshang deputed to rely on Ao Xuan and backhand attacked Xia Xun, and then surpassed everyone's imagination to use Xia Xun to add to his guardian enchantment to resist Akasaka, he was not surprised or confused. .

What he remembers is the last sentence, swallowing Xia Xun!

As for how to do it, he did not need to think about it. Qin Mo put him out and guided him to absorb the white light group that gradually got rid of Xia Xun's body.

This is no stranger, Shi Qing has seen in 'dream'.

The two light groups that kept colliding and not relying on each other finally locked up the light group of Shi Qing.

At this moment, the light group is much weaker than before, and it is still very dazzling, but it has lost its original fierce momentum.

Shi Qing knows that this is the best time and must not be missed!

He imitated the scene of the dream, quickly shrouded the light group, and encountered a strong rebound when he first touched it, but he was psychologically prepared and immediately strengthened his strength to resist the strong invasion.

This process is not rapid, and Aztec returned from the initial surprise, watching the movements of Qin Mo, already know that he was also played.

The anger was rising in a straight line, and he pointed all the fire to the Qin desert.

Newcomer, too naive!

Xia Xun is dead, you are just an ant! It's a breeze to crush you!

Without a nonsense, he launched the ultimate spell and vowed to kill Qin.

The Qin Mo moved quickly, and a series of attacks rushed out, with a huge power to subvert the sky, and together with the red Xuan.

His strength is very strong, but it is still very difficult to kill Akiko.

However, what he has to do now is to delay the time!

Shi Qing tried his best to suppress the light group. Although Xia Xun was on the verge of death, he took control of this force for too long. The level of familiarity was not comparable to that of Shi Qing. At this moment, they are not only the strength of figuration, but more. It is the spiritual power of each other.

Xia Xun didn't want to die. This willingness to survive made his mental power burst, almost overwhelming the body's embarrassment, and detached from the **, the mental power is purely beyond imagination.

This is not what Shiqing can compare.

But at the moment, Shiqing knows that he must not lose!

The state of the Qin desert, he saw clearly, the power of Akasaka is almost invincible in the world, and lost the guardian enchantment of Xia Xun, the attack suffered by Qin Mo is completely dependent on itself. At present, there is still no defeat, but it is only because Akagi is fascinated by anger, and with the light enemy, there is no real power.

If it is a long delay, wait until the red sect reacts, it will be a bad thing.

Shi Qing did not dare to think more, continue to exert pressure, Xia Xun is already a half-hanger, he can not kill him, you do not have to mix!