Raas 63

Shi Qing is actually asking questions casually. Hosting such a local tyrant, a small cheat is not awkward at all. He did not hinder anything when he learned a lesson, so he was not too serious.

After the question was finished, he opened the cheats with ease, but before he saw the words, he heard the voice of the host. All of a sudden, he was paralyzed.

No? got rejected?

Shi Qing turned to look at the Qin desert.

This expression fell in the eyes of Qin Mo, it became: qaq.

Shi Qing's tear bag is worthy of the atomic bomb on the Qin Mo's lethality.

However, in principle, it is impossible to condone. Qin desert frowns and reluctantly ignores tears and bags, emphasizing one sentence: "You can't practice all the fractal spells."

Period: "Why... why?"

The voice is very small, pitiful, like a small animal, Qin Mo suddenly thinks of the little panda lying in his palm... This time, the blood on his head is cut in half.

However, the host is the host after all. Once the snake disease is cured for a lifetime, he can unconditionally indulge without touching the bottom line, but when it comes to it, there is only one size, there is absolutely nothing: "No."

The tone has dropped by eight degrees, and Shi Qing was hit hard, and the whole person was paralyzed.

He really couldn't figure out where it was, and it was where he got to the Qin desert and made him sick. It is reasonable to say that the body is more convenient and more powerful. As long as he cultivates, the body can always be accompanied by Qin Mo, and the split can also go everywhere to see the help. When doing the task, you can help, not so passive.

Why do the hosts not agree with the three things that are clear?

When Shi Qing was stunned, his eyebrows were wrinkled into a ball, and this bow, just happened to see the fractal that was turned over by him.

The first page is a few lines of big characters, straight into the eye, he can not see it is difficult, this look, can not help but squint and smiled...

The book says: This method does more harm than good. If it is not desperate, it is not suitable for practice. In the later stage of the technique, the disaster of separation of souls will be triggered, and the pain of loss of souls will be lost. And the fractal is in the Lord, and is subject to it. If the body is damaged, the subject is also the same.

The original host is worried about him!

The original host was afraid that he had practiced this technique, and mastered it, and finally got a schizophrenic life!

When Shi Qing smiled, he couldn't see his eyes. With this beginning, the brain hole ran all the way, and the opening was not over!

Think about it, the host is so awkward personality, where will it be painstaking to analyze the pros and cons? I must have felt that it was dangerous to break his thoughts. Although the tone was not good, the attitude was a bit bad, but the heart was very good and there was wood!