Raas chapter 29

Carter looked with rage at the letter that was clearly just a mocking provocation, then tore it to pieces.

Barui was an official of the Kro Tribe and the deputy commander of the Eighth Detachment. His investigation and concealment abilities were very strong, but they were not worth mentioning in comparison to the Kro Tribe's resources.

Resources were the foundation of a tribe, so if they were lost then the tribe would be directly downgraded. That was absolutely intolerable.

Carter calmed down a little. He knew in his heart that Yalike had no intention, from the start, to let Barui go. He had only taken the opportunity to provoke him to anger and nothing more.

Carter had an irascible temperament, making him easy to anger. That was not a secret across the beastman mainland.

However...Carter sneered, Yalike definitely could not look down on him!

According to the current circumstances, it was almost certain that Aimiya had been exposed. However, Aimiya was a strongly developed sub-beast with an extremely strong ability to control beastmen.

Aimiya seized so many beastmen in order to temper his skills. His spiritual power to guide them was so strong that if you surveyed the entire beastman continent, he was reckoned to be first or second best.

On top of the fact that Yalike had long lost himself in the sub-beast, Aimiya was already well acquainted with Yalike's power cycle. Thus, his influence would only be greater.

Not to mention that his so-called 'betrayal' was without evidence, even if it was conclusive, Yalike must have known very well that it would be extremely difficult to break away from Aimiya and his calming abilities.

With the good foundation beneath their feelings, Yalike would surely sink into oblivion again, as long as Aimiya applied his little tactics. By that time, maybe there would be a surprise.

Even though he was an enemy that betrayed him, Yalike must still have had feelings of tenderness towards the sub-beast. Surely, after being calmed by Aimiya, he would want to release him. As soon as that mentality was exposed, it would definitely be enough to cause the Yassin Tribe beastmen to despair!

When that moment came, it would be time for him to flex his muscles and show his strength!

Hatefully, the Yassin Tribe had managed to seal itself off. Since he was unable to obtain any specific intelligence, it was better not to act blindly without thinking.

Carter sunk deep into contemplation and then his eyes suddenly lit up—sealing themselves off was a double-edged sword! Although he could not obtain any news, the Yassin Tribe's external connections would be extremely weakened.

Do not even mention foreign aid after the war, even if they had exceptional subordinate tribes they would be unable to do anything to assist.

Thinking of the troops he had deployed at an earlier time, Carter began forming a plan in his mind.

In accordance with their original plan, that was if Barui did not expose the situation, they were getting ready to mount a sneak attack to capture the Yassin Tribe's resources these past few days. Barui went to the Yassin territory just recently in order to join up with Aimiya. On the one hand he was there to speed up the process of killing Yalike's partnered sub-beast in order to give rise to turmoil amongst their people. On the other hand, Aimiya was to grab hold of and share the battle weaknesses of Yalike's most powerful warriors so they could make the corresponding preparations for combat.

The second objective was certainly not cleared. As for the first goal, although it was impossible to kill the chief's exclusive sub-beast in order to cause the greatest sensation, but people's reaction to his treatment by Yalike foreshadowed how it may go if Aimiya could once again capture Yalike. That effect may be even better than killing the little sub-beast.