Raas 82

This time for three hours, it was faster than the wind.

Although they have traveled in different worlds for many days, in the world of Qin desert, the time spent by the Communist Party of China was only 15 hours, less than one day.

If another bystander is onlookers, you will find that the two men met in the morning and slept together at night...

What is the real thing?

Shi Qing was fascinated, and to a certain extent, he was still a fashionable one. The legendary 419 has wood? Hehehe...hehe... Oh, your sister, Laozi's waist, definitely folded!

Qin Mo took full advantage of the three hours of space closure, in the dark lacquered cave, so that his Qing Qing tired can not speak out.

Thanks to the fact that both of them have now strengthened their physical fitness and physical strength, coupled with the strong resilience of the beast's bloodline, it is not only the recovery of Shiqing, but also the recovery of his 'inseparable' host.

The most pervasive thing is that as long as it is a combination of conditions, Qin Mo does not take the initiative to go out, he can not become a little panda, can only maintain this stingy posture, and so on.

If you wear a dress with a semi-circular ear and a small tail, you can say that it is cute and cute, but you can take off your clothes. These two things have changed suddenly!

When Shi Qing was miserable, he said that he had a basket of words, and his family said in a serious manner every time: "Okay, no problem."

But in a blink of an eye, it's quite a bit, and then... When Qing's mouth hangs, it's changed. He's sincerely begging for mercy, but he's so hit, and begging for mercy is a love!

No problem, I have to be beaten!

Go to the special dog fare! Go to the special little panda!

Ask people to survive, ask for a file, don't kill this stuff!

Unfortunately, his life can't be read.

When they woke up again, they had changed places, no longer black lacquered caves.

Shi Qing reluctantly resolved the following, understand that they are back to the system space.

Entering the system space requires him to open. In the past three hours, although Qin Mo did not stop, he remembered the time and asked if his space was open in the breathless airspace.

When Qing was confused, he said that he would open, and then the two would maintain such a shameful posture and enter the system space...

then......

When Qing Qing's temples are unbearable, I can't look back. Let them go with the wind and go with the wind!

He didn't know how long he had slept. He thought he would have a backache and cramps, but the cute animal's bloodline played his role.

Shi Qing, who should have been beaten, said that he was really unexpected at this moment, and he was so refreshed and energetic!

The waist is not folded, the legs are not bent, the arms are strong and the chest is comfortable, even the one... that place is only a little bit hot and there is wood.

The size of the host, he also sneaked into it, he was so like this, it was just a hot pain.

Ha ha... It's really a day (mourning) Fu (does all) different (days) 禀 (good)!

Shi Qing: (╯‵ ′ ') ╯ (┻━┻. Nothing is worth showing off! Very shame! Let this **** bloodline die! Don't open Sen!

The little pandas in the palm of their hand silently hid in the corner to draw a circle. Our time was small and it took time to heal the glass heart of his affluent 'pure man'.