36

Quinn spent the entire weekend trying to think of a name for the baby. Nothing she came up with felt right and she started having doubts about everything.

Against her better judgement, Quinn decided to call her mom.

"Hello?"

Quinn took a deep breath.

"Hello?" Judy asked again. "Who is it?"

Quinn took another deep breath as she went to reply, but before she could, Puck entered the room.

Quinn hung up the phone and looked at Puck.

"Hey." Puck said softly as he entered the room and sat down on the bed. "Who was that?"

"No one." Quinn said.

"You look upset." Puck noted. "What's wrong?"

"I'm thinking." Quinn answered.

Puck furrowed his eyebrow and looked at Quinn. "Don't tell me you're still stressing yourself out over her name."

Quinn shrugged. "If I can't figure out a name, how am I supposed to figure out how to take care of her?"

"What are you talking about?" Puck asked.

"The name is, like, the easiest part and I can't even do that." Quinn responded.

"Hey, don't say that." Puck shook his head. "You're gonna be a good mom, Quinn."

"You don't know that." Quinn said.

Puck nodded. "Yes I do."

Quinn looked at Puck.

"Neither of us are gonna be perfect parents." Puck warned Quinn. "But we're gonna love the baby and we're gonna learn together."

Quinn nodded slowly. "Okay."

"Okay." Puck repeated as he got up. "I showered after practice, but I'm starving. Wanna go grab some food?"

"Sure." Quinn nodded.