63

Throughout the entire week leading up to Regionals, Quinn was cranky. Every day in glee club, everyone watched and asked her numerous times if she was okay and if she'd be okay on Saturday.

Puck was the worst one. He was helpful in glee club, but he still looked at Quinn like she was someone delicate who needed to be taken care of rather than the badass teenager who was carrying his child.

After glee club on Friday, Quinn went to her doctor's appointment. She went alone, forcing Puck to go home without her.

After the appointment, she went back to the Puckerman house. Quinn was in the kitchen getting a drink when Puck entered the room.

Puck smiled. "Hey, how'd it go?"

"Fine." Quinn answered, closing the fridge and walking past Puck.

"Fine?" Puck repeated. "How is she? How are you?"

"Fine." Quinn shrugged. "Good."

"Quinn, I know you're cranky, but..."

Puck trailed off when he saw the angry look on Quinn's face.

"I'm gonna go lay down." Quinn decided as she walked away and went upstairs to Puck's room where she crawled into bed.

A few minutes later, Puck entered the room. He didn't say anything. He just sat down on his bed next to Quinn, leaving space in between them so she wouldn't yell at him.

"What do you want, Puck?" Quinn asked.

"I didn't say anything." Puck replied.

"I can hear you breathing through your mouth." Quinn answered.

"I wasn't." Puck said.

Quinn looked at him. "What are you doing up here?"

"I just wanted to-"

"No, you wanted to annoy me, which you've accomplished." Quinn cut Puck off.

Puck shook his head. "I wanted to see if you needed anything."

"Well, I don't so you can go back downstairs now." Quinn told him.

"Alright." Puck sighed as he got up. "Call me if you need anything. If you want me to massage your feet or rub your belly or anything, come get me."