62

"Quinn."

"Mmm?" Quinn groaned.

"It's 3am." Puck said softly. "You still want that snack?"

"Yeah." Quinn nodded as she opened her eyes and looked at Puck, who was crouched down on the floor in front of her.

"Okay." Puck said as he squeezed Quinn's hand lightly and stood up.

Quinn slowly sat up. "Just give me a few minutes to get changed and then we'll go."

Puck shook his head. "You can stay here. I'll be right back with your vanilla shake and fries."

Quinn smiled as she looked at Puck.

"No pickles this time?" Puck asked.

"No pickles." Quinn shook her head.

"Alright." Puck said. "I'll be back in, like, ten minutes. Want me to grab you an extra blanket before I go?"

"No, I'm gonna get changed anyway, but thanks." Quinn responded.

Puck nodded and kissed Quinn's cheek. "See you in ten minutes."

"See you." Quinn repeated as Puck left the room.

When Puck was gone, Quinn climbed out of bed to get dressed. She changed into a t-shirt and a pair of Puck's sweatpants before climbing back into bed.

About ten minutes later, Puck walked in with a fast food bag in his hands.

"I hope you're hungry." Puck said.

"Starving." Quinn answered. "Thanks for going out at 3am to get me food."

"Hey, don't flatter yourself, Fabray. It wasn't just for you." Puck replied. "I'm hungry, too."

Quinn smiled. "Well, thanks anyway."

"Anytime." Puck smiled back as he placed Quinn's vanilla shake on the nightstand and handed her the fries.

Puck sat down on his bed and took a burger out of the bag. He unwrapped it and started eating.

Quinn watched Puck, suddenly wishing she had asked for more food, but knowing she shouldn't have.

Puck paused when he caught Quinn staring at him. "What? You want my burger?"

Quinn shook her head.

"What else do you want?" Puck wondered. "Chicken nuggets?"

Quinn furrowed her eyebrow.

"I figured once you saw me with my burger, you'd want more food." Puck told her as he dug through the fast food bag. "Luckily, I prepared for that with chicken nuggets, so here."

"Thanks." Quinn replied as she leaned her head against Puck's arm. "I'll share them with you."

"Lucky me."