67

"Hey, hey, hey, I'm here. It's okay." Puck said softly as he hurried over to Quinn. "I'm gonna get you to the hospital."

Quinn shook her head. "No, she's not supposed to come yet. We don't have everything ready."

"Yes we do." Puck replied.

"I never made a hospital bag." Quinn cried, hissing in pain at a contraction.

"I did." Puck told her as he wiped her eyes. "It's in my car. Now let me take you to the hospital."

Quinn nodded slowly. "Okay."

"Just breathe." Puck stated as he turned to Finn. "Tell the others-"

"Yeah, yeah, just go get my goddaughter." Finn commanded.

Puck smiled and nodded. He turned back to Quinn and put his arm around her as he started helping her out to the car while he called her doctor.

When Quinn was buckled in the passenger seat of Puck's car, Puck got in the driver's seat and started driving.

"Squeeze my hand, babe." Puck said as he put his hand out.

Quinn closed her eyes as she took Puck's hand. "Did you..."

"Squeeze my hand." Puck repeated.

Quinn squeezed Puck's hand for the duration of the contraction. When it ended, she loosened her grip.

"Did you call my doctor?" Quinn asked.

"I did." Puck told Quinn as he glanced at her.

"It hurts so bad." Quinn groaned in pain.

"I know." Puck said softly. "Remember that lamaze class? Deep breaths."

Quinn took a deep breath. "Are we almost at the hospital?"

"Yeah, we're pulling in now." Puck responded.

Quinn knew Puck was lying, but she was too distracted by another contraction to argue.

After a few more minutes, the car stopped.

"Q, we're here." Puck said softly as he got out of the car.

Quinn opened her eyes as Puck opened the passenger door for her.

"I'm gonna get you a wheelchair." Puck said. "I'll be right back."

"No, no, no, don't leave me." Quinn shook her head as tears streamed down her face.

"I'll be back in two seconds." Puck promised.

"Please." Quinn responded as she slowly got out of the car, cradling her belly.

Puck nodded. "Alright, let's get you inside. We'll find you a wheelchair."

Quinn took a deep breath as Puck helped her into the hospital.

As soon as they were inside, Puck found a wheelchair and got Quinn into it. He started pushing her through the hospital.

"Oh, god." Quinn hissed. "It hurts so bad."

"I know, baby. Just breathe." Puck said.