15|Pensieve Memories

Hope spent a few weeks with the Weasley's for the summer. She was in the room she shared with Ginny and Hermione, packing her belongings ready to go visit Draco.

Hope went downstairs to find Ginny when they both heard an owl noise. They saw a white snowy owl that they recognised as Hedwig next to Harry's trunk.

"I didn't know Harry was here yet." Hope turned to her friend.

"Me neither." Ginny said in confusion.

"Mum?" Ginny called up the stairs to Molly.

"Ginny, what is it?" Molly Weasley called from up the stairs and looked down at the two girls.

"We were just wondering when Harry got here." Ginny explained.

Mrs Weasley started walking down the stairs with a look of confusion on her face. "What? Harry? Harry who?"

"Harry Potter, of course." Ginny said with a grin and Hope laughed.

"I think I'd know if Harry Potter was in my house, wouldn't I?" Molly laughed.

"His trunks in the kitchen." Ginny said.

"And Hedwig, his owl." Hope added.

"No, dears, I seriously doubt that." Mrs Weasley told them.

Just then Hedwig chirped really loud and by the look on Mrs Weasley's face she hears it.

Footsteps were heard from above them and they could then see Ron looking down. "Harry? Did someone say Harry?"

"Us, nosy. Is he up there with you?" Ginny asked her brother.

"Of course not. I'd know if my best friend was in my room, wouldn't I?" Ron said.

More footsteps were heard and then Hermione's head appeared looking down the bannister a floor up from Ron. "Is that an owl I heard?" She asked.

"You haven't seen him have you?" Ginny asked.

"Apparently he's wondering round the house." Hope said up to the bushy haired girl.

"Really?" Hermione asked.

"Really." Harry's voice was heard.

"Harry!" Mrs Weasley exclaimed and came down the stairs.

Hope and Ginny turned and found Harry near his trunk and they went to greet him. Ginny threw her arms around Harry who hugged her back. Hope smirked at this, knowing Harry is finally realising what a great girl Ginny is.

They separate and Hope goes to hug Harry too. "Good summer?" Hope asked.

"Not really. You?" Harry asks and the girls nod.

As everyone was coming downstairs Hope took this as her chance to leave.

"Thanks for letting me stay with you." Hope said to Molly who grabbed her in a tight hug.

"You're welcome anytime dear." She said with a big warm smile.

"See you all soon." Hope said to the Weasley's and Harry.

Hope went over to the Weasley's Floo and threw the powder in. She stepped in and clearly called out "Malfoy Manor."

Hope had taken a few steps into Lucius's office when she heard footsteps pounding outside. The door to Lucius's study flung open and in ran Draco.

"Hope!" Draco shouted excitedly and wrapped his arms around her body.

"Hey." She mumbles struggling to breathe with how tightly he's hugging her.