34|Trust

Hope left Draco's body next to where Fred Weasley lay with identical hollow eyes. She told Ginny what she was planning to do, Ginny was doubtful but she'd help her best friend in any way she can to get her brother back.

Hope asked Ginny if she could have some of her blood to put in a vial ready for when she does her spell. Hope needs to find Harry who she hopes has found the resurrection stone.

"Where's Harry?" Hope asked desperately when she found Hermione.

"He's gone to the forest." Hermione said with tears in her eyes.

Hope started running to the forbidden forest. She was getting closer and she saw a shadowed figure.

"Harry!" She shouted.

The figure turned around and Hope got closer and was relieved that it was her friend, he had the golden snitch in his hand.

"You swallowed it... Hermione said you almost swallowed it in your first game, that's how to open it." Hope said quickly.

Harry had a sad smile on his face. "I know, we both know what's going to be inside."

Harry touched the snitch to his lips and it began opening and a tiny stone floated out.

Harry held the stone and he saw two figures appear, it was his parents. Hope stood to the side giving Harry a moment to speak with his parents who apparently only the person holding the stone can see.

"Harry, do you trust me?" Hope asked after Harry closed his eyes and was no longer speaking.

"You know I do." Harry said and held the stone out to Hope for her to take.

Hope threw her arms around Harry and hugged him. "It's all going to be ok." She tells him.

"I'm ready to die." Harry said with conviction.

"You're not dying." Hope said with equal conviction.

"I need to. And I think you know why." Harry said pulling back to look at Hope who nods. "You're a Horcrux." She said quietly.

Harry's ready to leave but Hope pulls him back. "You said you trust me." She said as she held a small, sharp knife out to him with a vial.

Harry knows what she wants him to do and he cuts his hand, wincing as he lets his blood flow into the awaiting vial.

Hope hands the stone back to him. Harry looks confused. "Tell your parents to be ready." She said.

Harry goes further through the forest entrance then he returns to Hope and gives her the stone back.

"Make sure the snakes killed." Harry said then he left the clearing and entered the forest.

Hope closed her eyes and focuses on the stone in her hand and then she can sense a few people around her.

She looks up and sees her parents, Elijah and Draco. Hope restrains herself from running and embracing them as she doesn't know whether she'd actually be able to feel them or she'd end up feeling empty.

"I was right about what I said those many years ago." Klaus suddenly said. "I said you'd be the strongest witch the world has ever seen."

Hope whimpered as she felt tears fill her eyes. She had to remained focused, she didn't have much time left.

"I love you all." Hope said. "And I'd love to stay and talk but I need to do something."

Hope started running and she could sense the ghost like figures following her. Hope put the stone in her pocket as she went to find Lucius or Narcissa Malfoy.

"Will she be able to do this?" Draco asked with worry as he looks to his girlfriends family.

"I truly hope so." Hayley said with concern.

Hayley Marshall was so proud of her daughter, seeing all that she's accomplished. Hayley wasn't worried for herself but she wanted her daughter to be able to have a happy future with a family of her own. But truthfully speaking Hayley didn't believe her daughter would be able to love anyone else the way she loves Draco Malfoy.

———————————————————————————Sorry to keep this chapter short bit I think everyone's going to love the next one❣️

Vote and Comment🌙