26|The White Doe

The next morning when they all woke it was peaceful, Ron had a clearer mind from now not wearing the Horcrux. Hermione was giving him the cold shoulder and Ron was following her like a sad puppy.

It was Hope's turn the wear the locket, the minute it touched her skin she could feel the darkness radiating from it. As time passed Hermione started talking to Ron again.

Hope and Draco were lying down on the ground near where Hermione was reading a book with Ron sat next to her.

Harry suddenly ran over to them. "Hermione!" He was shouting and they all turned to look at him.

"You were right." Harry said showing them the golden snitch. "Snitches have flesh memories, but I didn't catch the first snitch with my hand. I almost swallowed it." He said handing her the snitch.

"I open at the close." Hermione read from the snitch as Hope and Draco went to sit closer to them.

"Yeah. What do you think that means?" Harry asked.

"I don't know." Hermione said. "I found something as well." She said reaching for her book. "At first, I thought it was an eye, but now I don't think it is." She pointed to a drawing on the book.

"It's the mark of the deathly hallows." Draco suddenly announced and the others look confused, well Hermione looked annoyed she didn't know something.

"Luna'a dad was wearing that at Bill and Fleur's wedding." Harry said with recognition in his eyes.

"What's the deathly hallows?" Hope asks her boyfriend.

"There are three symbols that represent the story of the three brothers." Draco starts.

"Oh, mum always read that story." Ron said.

"Anyway. The triangle represents the cloak of invisibility, the gift to the brother who greeted death like an old friend. The line is a symbol of the elder wand and power. And the circle represents the resurrection stone." Draco summarises.

Hope stops listening as Draco tells the full story of the Three Brothers. She was too busy thinking about the resurrection stone and what that could do.

"Hermione, stay here a minute." Hope said when the others stood up and started going back to the tent.

Draco looked at her with concern but she smiled and nodded for him to follow Harry and Ron.

"Are you okay?" Hermione asks and sits back down.

"Yeah... so this resurrection stone... would it be real or is it just a myth?" Hope asks.

"I'm not sure. But Harry has an invisibility cloak as you know, so it must be why?" Hermione asks looking at Hope but then her eyes widen when she realised what her friend is thinking.

"Hope, Dumbledore told Harry years ago there is no spell to bring back the dead." She said carefully wording her sentences to avoid offending Hope.

"Then why would there be a resurrection stone?!" Hope snaps. "There must be a way. Hermione magic always has a loophole. If we find this stone we could bring back my parents, and Harry's." Hope said in a calmer tone.

Hermione looked unsure but she didn't say anything. The girls headed back to the tent but didn't tell the boys what they spoke about.

Harry decides he wanted to go to Godric's Hollow to look for a Horcrux. Hermione explained to hope that Godric's Hollow was where Harry used to live, before Voldermort killed his parents. Harry decided that only two people should go so, Harry and Hermione went to Godric's Hollow whilst Hope, Ron and Draco stayed at the Forest of Dean.