23|Kreacher

The five of them all lean back as far as they can into the barrier as the bus zooms past them.

They all quickly start walking down the busy streets of London. Hope and Draco were behind the others with a tight grip on each other's hand.

"I used to come to the theatre here with mum and dad." Hermione explained to Ron when he enquired about where they were. "I don't know why I thought of it. It just popped into my head."

They walk down a dark alley where there is nobody else around. "We need to change." Hermione said and Hope nodded in agreement.

Hermione began passing out clothes to them and the boys all looked at her bag in amazement.

"How the..." Ron started.

"Undetectable extension charm." Hermione said.

"You're amazing, you are." Ron said.

"Always the tone of surprise." Hermione said softly.

Hope and Draco both smirked at each other then they all spread out down the alley way and began changing into the comfier clothing.

"So..." Hope started in a mischievous voice to Hermione "are you and Ron together yet?"

Hermione quickly looked up and put her hand over the shorter girls mouth. "What are you talking about?"

Hope just winks at the girl and walks back over to the others and they walk until they find a cafe to sit in.

"What about all the people at the wedding?" Harry asked. "Do you think we should go back?"

"They were after you, mate." Ron said quietly. "We'd put everyone in danger by going back."

"Besides, we can't waste any time, we need to find the Horcruxes." Hope said.

The waitress approached their table and cleared her throat. "Coffee?"

"A cappuccino, please." Hermione said.

"Can I just have some water." Hope said.

"You?" The waitress asks pointing to Ron.

Hope saw the confusion on Ron's face. "Um. The same as her." He said pointing to Hermione.

"Same." Harry piped up.

"I'll have a tea." Draco finally said and the waitress walked away without saying a word.

"How rude." Hope scoffed.

"So where do we go from here?" Ron asked ignoring what Hope said. "Leaky Cauldron?"

"It's too dangerous." Hermione said. "If Voldermort really has taken over the ministry, then none of the old places are safe. Everyone from the wedding will have gone underground, into hiding."

"God, my rucksack with all my things. I've left it at the burrow." Harry groaned.

The door buzzed and two men walked past their table over to the counter.

Hope droned out listening as she stared at the backs of the two men stood at the counter. Hope noticed them reaching for their wands so she sped over to them just as Harry shouted "down!"

 Hope noticed them reaching for their wands so she sped over to them just as Harry shouted "down!"