49|Party

Hope and Draco appeared in Draco's bedroom in his home. Hope immediately felt a burning sensation all over her body and gasped in pain as she felt herself being pushed from the house. Hope pushed Draco off her and ran from his room instantly as she felt herself unable to breathe.

"Baby, are you okay, where are you going?" Draco asked worriedly as he ran after her hearing her gasps of pain.

Hope bumped into Narcissa on her way to find the door or an exit. The Malfoy woman looked on confused but then she saw her son quickly following his girl.

"Draco!" Narcissa exclaimed happily as she saw her son. "Draco?" She asked confused as he passed her without a word.

Hope was speeding down the stairs, feeling like she was about to pass out.

Why's this house so big. Hope thought as she came to another staircase.

Hope was on the verge of passing out when she passed an open window on the second floor. Without thinking she jumped out to the window and instantly felt her breath coming back to her as she exited the property she had yet to be invited into since becoming a vampire. Hope landed on her feet easily and took a few quick breaths.

Draco was in complete shock as he watched his girlfriend jump out the window.

"What the fuck are you doing?" Draco shouted out the window and saw Hope smiling up at him.

"Language, Draco." Lucius drawled as he joined his son and wife by the window.

"Why are we looking out a window?" Severus asked appearing by his friend.

"My hopefully soon to be daughter in law just jumped out the window." Narcissa said smiling and looking pointedly at Draco who avoided his mother's eyes.

"I need to be invited in." Hope shouted up to them as an explanation for her dramatic display. "I haven't been here since I turned."

"I told you she's just as dramatic as your son." Severus told Lucius with a smirk.

"I heard that." Hope called up to them. "And I'm really not dramatic. Why do people keep saying that?"

"You can come in." Lucius said authoritatively. "Draco, go open the d-"

Hope jumped up and latched onto the windowsill of the second story window, effectively interrupting Lucius as she pulled herself back through the window.

"Never mind." Lucius mumbled.

"So, I take it you have your memories back, dear?" Narcissa asked kindly.

"Yeah, thanks to Draco. I would've died otherwise." Hope explained but avoided mentioning that Draco risked dying by entering her mind to recover her forgotten memories.

"We expected to hear from you." Narcissa scolded Draco who looked bashful. "What have you been doing all this time?"

"We've been swimming, visited my old school, oh, and Draco killed my dad last night." Hope said dismissively.

Draco turned red as his parents and godfather turned to stare at him and he didn't really know what to say.

"And you're okay with that?" Severus asked Hope confused.

"Well it's not like he can die again." Hope shrugged. "So no worries."

"You just said Draco killed him." Lucius deadpanned.

"Yeah, he did kill him. But he didn't die." Hope explained.

"I need a drink." Lucius smirked and pinched the bridge of his nose.