Pretty Much Dead Already

Everybody was sitting around making themselves a plate of breakfast while me and Glenn sat near the front of the group. Both of us couldn't even eat. The only sound to be heard was Andrea scraping the knife, normally it would be a noise I don't care about but right now it was something that made me want to open fire.

I used my right thumb to put pressure into my left thumb.

 Glenn and I both looked over to see Maggie staring at us from the porch. She was slowly shaking her head at us, I'm so glad that this was Glenn's idea. But then we looked at Dale and he was nodding his head at us, it was the right thing to do.

Glenn stood up and he pulled me with him. We walked over to the middle of the group and we both kept eye contact with the dirt underneath our feet. 

"Um, guys. So..." Everybody was looking at us now. I could tell by the way everything shifted.

"Jessamine, has something to tell, you guys." I snapped my head towards Glenn, he looked like a complete wreck. Okay, I could do this if he was going to be like this. I looked towards the group and they all looked uninterested.

"So, me and Glenn, have something to tell you guys. Now, this information is going to be life changing about how were going to be here. But, we're going to need you guys to keep a level head-"

"The barns full of walkers." Glenn cut in. Well, that got everybody's attention. They all stopped what they were doing and looked at us like they had just seen a ghost.

Shane started to look inside the barn through one of the cracks. He stormed back towards us. Well, now that the whole group was in a circle in front of the door, that was perfect.

"You cannot tell me that you're all right with this." Shane told Rick while still walking.

"No I'm not, but we're guests here. This isn't our land." Rick told him.

"This is our lives!" Shane yelled.

"Lower your voices." Glenn scolded.

"We can't just sweep this under the rug." Andrea told Rick.

"It ain't right. Not remotely."T-dog told him.

"Okay, we've either got to go in there, we've got to make things right or we've just got to go. Now we have been talking about Fort Benning for a long time." Those were the options that Shane was giving us. I didn't really like any of them, nor did I like that Shane was giving them to us.

"We can't go." Rick told Shane.

"Why, Rick, why?" This man really needed an explanation for every single little thing.

"Because my daughter is still out there." Carol stepped forward and told him.

"Okay. Okay, I think it's time that we all start to just consider the possibility." Shane told Carol.

"Are you serious, right now?" I asked him. Now was not the time nor the place. Why is he still even able to have a say in anything ever.

"We're not leaving Sophia behind." Rick told Shane.

"I'm close to finding this girl. I just found her damn doll two days ago." Daryl stepped towards Shane and told him.

"You found her doll, Daryl-"That was enough group time for me, for like the rest of my life. I wasn't gonna sit here and listen to how my brother almost died and how Shane needs to shut him mouth before I do it for him.

I left the room and walked over to the log where me and Lori were before. 

I looked over at the horse stable it had been awhile but then I saw Carol leaving, of course she looked upset again. But Daryl walked out looking upset too. What was up with these too?