I Know He Is The One

I can't even begin to express and explain how perfect this man is omg hsdzzgfshydduhsjfkd

When I talk about the house, just imagine the house from Twilight or some shit coz that house is sick, the movies aint tho :/

"So what have you guy's got planned for today," Tony asked while packing away the dishes and cleaning up the table with some help from Kellin.

"Nothing much, probably just gonna chill" Josh shrugged. Kellin's eyes widened as he remembered something and he quickly put the last dish away and ran over to Josh.

"S-Sorry for reminding you of this but, w-what are you going to do about Jordan" Kellin whispered shakily in Josh's ear. Josh's eyes darkened and he looked up so he could whisper in Kellin's ear.

"I will take Oli upstairs and then we will talk about it" Josh hissed. Kellin nodded and sat back down next to Vic who gave him a worried look. "I will be right back" Josh gave a sarcastic smile to the group and stood up. He motioned for Oli to follow him and the hazel-eyed boy obeyed.

"T-thanks for breakfast" Oli gave the group a sad smile and followed Josh out of the kitchen.

Josh led Oli back up the stairs and into his room. "I have some business to discuss with the guys downstairs so you are free to do whatever you want up here while I'm gone" Josh turned the TV on and showed Oli the button for Netflix. "The water in the bathroom is drinkable and you can sit on the bed if you want" Josh gave Oli a sweet smile and walked towards the door.

"T-thanks Josh," Oli said in a quiet voice, Josh nodded and closed the door, locking it from the outside. Oli walked towards the bed and threw himself down onto it, it felt so nice to lay down. Even better to lay down on a bed. Oli crawled under the covers and pressed his face into the pillows. Since when was I so tired. Oliver yawned and inhaled Josh's smell that was imprinted onto the fabric and the pillows and bedsheets, he smiled genuinely at the smell and yawned again.

Oliver fell asleep not long after, to the sound of the news channel reporting him missing and the calming sound of the wind in the trees outside.

******

Josh sat back down at the head of the table and motioned for everyone to sit as well. He cleared his throat and clasped his hands together in front of him. "As you might know, Jordan Fish put a bid of 2 million on Oliver before I declared that he wasn't on the market anymore" The group nodded. "Now, I have nothing wrong with people bidding on my things and not getting them, the disappointment on their faces is satisfying. But I do have a problem when people threaten the things that I hold dear to me" Vic's face dropped and Jaime visibly gulped. "Kellin, would you like to tell us what Jordan said when he walked past you and Oliver" Josh smiled at the raven-haired boy and the boy took a deep breath and nodded in return.

"W-when Oliver and I were still standing on the stage, Jordan w-walked past us and he said to Oliver, I will have you, one way or another. And then he left, just like that. I don't think he meant for me to hear but I did" Kellin sighed and Josh thanked him.

"That's like a big deal, right?" Jaime said with wide eyes.

"Yea, it is. He basically threatened him" Mike nodded. Josh nodded as well and put his head in his hands, he ran a hand down his face and sighed.

"What Jordan was insinuating, was him taking Oli away from me, and I can't let that happen. Oliver is just starting to like me, and I will do anything to make him love me as much as I love him" Vic gave Josh a sad smile and put an arm around Kellin.

"Not trying to be rude or anything, but you just met him like three days ago, are you sure you're in love with him?" Tony hesitantly asked.

"I know, and I don't usually believe in love at first sight but I think he is the one. No, I know he is the one" Josh ran a hand through his hair.