What ARE You? (FTO) OC ALERT

Silver groaned as his head hit the desk beneath him. Paperwork sucked, especially without members in his guild. Well, he didn't count seeing as he was the only Wandering Coin left. Honestly, it was quite boring in his guild by himself.

That's when a solution struck him in the head. Literally. Austin jumped up instantly.

"Seeing as you're the only one in this dump, seriously this place is a mess I've seen better sewers, I am going to assume you are guild master Silver. Name's Joanna, I came here to join y'all and get this guild running again." A short, light blue haired girl was the one who spoke. Silver blinked in shock upon seeing her. She had pale skin and bright turquoise eyes. She was wearing a pair of camo patterned pants and a white shirt with a black heart and black stripes on the short sleeves. Her shoes were black in color with a purple bow and a tiny bear head on each. That wasn't the part Austin was shocked at. The girl, Joanna, had nine fox tails and ears, the same color as her hair. Tied around her fox ears were white ribbons with little bells attached to them. How Silver hadn't noticed her earlier was a mystery.

"Uh... what are you exactly?"

Joanna looked confused until she remembered her fox features. "Oh, that? I'm a kitsune, duh. Yes we still exist, get over it. Now about me joining this guild of yours?" She smirked, revealing surprisingly sharp teeth, and leaned on the back of the chair Austin had just stood up from. "If you really need to know, I'm 18, my birthday is July fifth, and yes I am 4'11 I realize I'm short. Great am I in yet?" Joanna looked extremely excited. 

Silver internally cringed as he realized he needed to complete more paperwork but he still nodded a yes. "Sure why not, I got nothing to loose at this point. For now, your a C rank wizard until you manage to impress me and move up in the ranks. Now I need to get back to paperwork, find an empty room if you want to move in, I don't care as long as it's not mine." Joanna started jumping up and down with joy. 'Wow, she's pretty childish.' Silver smiled as he thought this. He then handed her a bracelet with the guild logo on it. "Just don't get the guild in trouble please. Welcome Joanna, to the Wandering Coins."

Joanna was so happy she then said, "Thank you Sir! You definitely won't regret this, I'll help you get this place in top shape in no time!" She then ran out of the room, most likely to either move in all of her stuff or to start cleaning the guild hall. 

Silver smirked and sat down to continue with the paperwork he was working through. Opening a drawer, he grabbed his communication lacrima to inform the other guild leaders about the newest and most energetic member of his guild. "I have a feeling things are about to get a lot more interesting around here..."

END OF CHAPTER

Word Count: 519

Thanks for reading, I have been wanting to write something with one of my endless OCs so I decided why not and threw her in there. Also, please ignore the battery and time on the picture, I forgot to crop the image and I'm too lazy to fix it. -^-

Anyways, KayBee out y'all, stay safe out there!