The Great Mom-Off (FTO)

Me- KayBee
Announcer- Special Guest Star -^•

"LADIES, GENTLEMEN, AND ALL THINGS IN BETWEEN, ARE YOU READY FOR THIS SPECTACULAR EVENT?" Screams could be heard as the announcer said this. They smiled. "I am your host Universeemma and today we are having the battle of the century! First I would like to thank our sponsor, KayBee, for getting us this stadium! They went through a tough battle with procrastination and the fourth wall, but in the end we bring to you this event! Now, WHO'S READY FOR SOME MOTHERS!" The stadium exploded into screeches as hundreds of fans exploded with joy. The fanfiction creators booth was in a similar state. (What am I writing and why am I doing it at 3am?)

Luna~Eclipse: On one half of the stadium we have Micheal, the original mother of FTO!

The screeches almost drowned out the announcements.

Luna~Eclipse: And on the other half of the stadium we have Lucas, his greatest challenger!

Both Micheal and Lucas walked out into the stadium, wearing aprons.

Luna~Eclipse: Now, let me explain to you folks how this challenge works! Each contestant will be tasked with baking the most delicious chocolate pie while mothering their guilds! Whoever does the best wins the title of "Maniac Mother," one of the highest rewards possible! NOW, MAY THE CONTESTANTS GET INTO POSITION!

Two kitchens rose up from the floor, each male going to stand in front of their respective fridge.

Luna~Eclipse: NOW, IF OUR LOVELY SPONSOR WOULD LIKE TO HELP THIS COUNTDOWN!

Luna~Eclipse + KayBee: 5!
4!
3!
2!
1!
BEGINNN!!!!!!!

The stadium went wild as the two opened their respective fridges. This was about to get interesting.

Micheal's POV/Challenges

I grabbed everything I would need from the fridge and laid out my ingredients. I had just started yet I already felt like something was happening. This was gonna be a disaster.

"Bren, Mitch, Colin is underage. HE. IS. NOT. D R I N K I N G," I yelled over my shoulder.

Luna~Eclipse: A SMOOTH OVER THE SHOULDER YELL FROM MICHEAL, CLASSIC MOTHER MOVE! MOTHERS ALWAYS KNOW WHEN SOMETHING IS WRONG!

I was halfway through mixing and all was going well, I had kept my guild safe so far and that was what mattered. I kept stealing glances over to my children to see if they were doing anything destructive. I looked just in time to see Seek and Lily kiss both of Colin's cheeks. I called all three of them over while I mixed and proceeded to give them 'the talk.'

Luna~Eclipse: A SMART MOVE FROM MICHEAL, GIVING HIS CHILDREN THE IMPORTANT FACTS IN LIFE WHILE MIXING FOOD! A TRUE MOTHER IS NEVER EMBARRASSED WHEN DEALING WITH SUCH MATTERS!

Micheal smiled as Colin started to help him bake. Micheal carefully taught him what he needed to know, happy with the outcome.

Luna~Eclipse: AND WE END OFF MICHEAL'S BAKING ADVENTURE WITH A WHOLESOME GUILD HUG! BUT WHAT HAS LUCAS BEEN UP TOO THE ENTIRE TIME YOU'VE BEEN READING ABOUT WHAT MICHEAL HAS DONE? TIME TO FIND OUT!

Lucas's POV/Challenges

I grabbed ingredients out of the fridge and carefully placed them where I could reach. I glanced at my guild often, they were playing uno. I smiled at them. I definitely wasn't smiling when I heard an explosion.

"MOoOm InMo BlEw Up tHe CaRdS aGaIn." Lucas sighed. Turning around, he saw Kit. He immediately stopped what he was doing when he saw the burn marks on his family members.

"Are all of you ok? Come over here, I'm healing all of you and you can't stop me." He carefully healed each one of his guild members. He saw David start to strip. "David, please keep your shirt on. I don't want to deal with fines because of you."

Luna~Eclipse: WOW, HEALING HIS ENTIRE GUILD YET STILL MANAGING TO KEEP EVERYONE OUT OF TROUBLE? SOUNDS LIKE MICHEAL HAS SOME TOUGH COMPETITION!!

Lucas smirked and went back to the pie.

Time Skip

Luna~Eclipse: Both sides had dealt with a lot more than you viewers saw, but the author was too lazy to write it. Now for our winners!

Lucas and Micheal were then revealed to be standing on identical podiums, matching gold medals around their necks.

Luna~Eclipse: EVERYBODY WINS!!!! WHY ARE Y'ALL ASKKNG TO COMPARE MOTHERS, EACH MOTHER IS TOO UNIQUE TO DO THAT! LOVE YOUR MOMS GUYS, AS LONG AS THEY LOVE YOU!

The crowds exploded into pure joy as the lights faded out.

END OF CHAPTER
Word Count: 753
Right so this was written at 3am. I think that explains a lot. Also thank you Universeemma for the idea, I had fun writing this! Also, just like every other chapter I write, this was not edited. Have an amazingly great day/night wherever y'all are!
KayBee out!