Im never finishing this oops (FTO S5)

Blake woke up on a bed. Strange thing was that the last time she checked, she was in a cage and Lucas and David were there with the rest of their guild....

Blake shot her eyes open, frantically looking around the room. It seemed to the the infirmary of a ship, and there was someone on the side of the bed next to her. She groaned as she adjusted to the light in the room.

Lucas hovered over her, a concerned expression on his face. "Blake, are you okay? I was worried after you passed out."

Blake blinked. She was becoming painfully aware of the tears building in her eyes, refusing to let them fall for as long as she could. "I'm fine, I think."

Lucas seemed satisfied with that answer and sat her up next to him. Blake was now also rudely reminded of their height differences. "Great, I wouldn't want my newest friend getting seriously injured already. Save that for later."

Blake giggles at that. "Well, I can't say that experience was an awful one if I made a friend."

Lucas smiles. "

Yeah I have no idea what to do for this one or where it was going so I'm posting the unfinished version. If anyone would like to rewrite this or continue where I left off feel free but just tag me first I wanna see where you go with it. This has been in my drafts for a while now and I'm out of ideas for this soooooooo-

Have a very fun day/night wherever y'all are!
KayBee out!