Have One Of My OCs (VG)

So I may have been procrastinating on the mom-off, but I definitely haven't been procrastinating on getting the first comic for the Vengeance Angels Universe done. I'm starting on the first page either tomorrow or Saturday once I have time, so look forwards to that.

Now that I've said that stuff, this is one of the OCs I'm using. She is one of the main characters and is the one I used for my profile picture until I have the inspiration to create myself one.
Name: Velocity
Age: 20
Height: 6'3
Mutant Power/Ability: Super Speed (she's basically the Flash but better)
Birthday: November 12
Favorite Animal: Cats. Specifically cheetahs.
Fun Fact: Her goggle things are actually prescription. She's near-sighted and has glasses for when she's not in uniform.
(What her uniform looks like. I haven't drawn the full body yet so here)

She's one of the Vengeance Angels rescue team and helped found the thing

She's one of the Vengeance Angels rescue team and helped found the thing. Nobody actually knows her real name besides Velocity herself, and she isn't telling anyone anytime soon. Her past will be major in the comic/book, so I will not post anything about it here. She's seen as a leader by everyone in the compound and is a mother figure to the main and most famous rescue team.

Hope you enjoyed my little OC thing here, and yes I will be getting the mom-off done soon. Y'all are gonna love it. Have a cat-tastic day/night wherever y'all are!
KayBee out!