30k Reads Special!!

They drifted in the vast embrace of emptiness, unable to move. They cried for help.

The figure could feel the cold biting at their skin, the depression starting to sink into their bones.

Maybe giving into this darkness wasn't so bad after all.

The figure cried out again, their pleas falling away into nothingness.

Just as they were about to give in, to fall into the inviting and open arms of depression and nothing....

...that's when the memories came.

It was almost overwhelming, the pure happiness and sunshine that rushed back to them. It seemed as if the endless nothing was suddenly exploding with stars, galaxies, universes even. All rushing past as the figure sped through space, letting the memories guide their way.

There were memories of the first time someone commented. They're still grateful to FuntimeGalx for being the very first, a sign that they had potential to become something successful.

Memories of role plays. Their first one hosted by MultiFandomMagic is something they'll never forget.

Memories of books and oneshots read, all of the fandoms they got into and left behind. They'll always be grateful to Warrior Cats for starting their journey.

And finally....

...there were memories of you.

Memories of all the support, the followers, the reads, the votes. Memories of the friends made. Memories of the stories written.

Memories of you, dear reader.

And so, as they floated through happiness, stories yet to come spinning in their head, they uttered a single phrase.

"Thank you."

So, I should probably address what y'all just read. Wattpad has helped me find a place to express myself, a place where I can be free. And I want to thank you for the support.

Without any of y'all, without the comments and overall support, I might have fallen into a bad place.

I'm so happy that I posted this story and I will forever remember this experience, even when it's gone.

So I just want to thank you.

Have an amazing day/night just like the ones you gifted me.
KayBee out!