Crushed and Alone (OoOS2)

*Warning: This will get as close to angst as I can. If y'all want a part 2 tell me in the comments. Spoilers ahead for the Cleopatra Ball. I would also like to give credit to MyOrigins for inspiring me with their amazing art.*

Cal could hardly feel his legs. The weight of the rubble crushing him and the pain was almost too much to bear. There were tears running down his face, almost like a waterfall. There was blood on his hands and in his mouth.

After Set and Momiji left the pyramid Cal was left alone. Xylo was unconscious and everyone else left to safety, leaving him behind. 'I am really starting to doubt my luck,' he thought.

He tried to move his legs even the slightest bit only to cry out in pain when a sharp rock stabbed his leg. The rain was soaking his hair and mixing with his tears and blood. He tried to rewind time but he failed, his magic not responding to him. So he did the next best thing.

"Guys? Anyone there? Could really use some help right now." Cal called out for help. Nobody answered his calls. He was completely alone. Xylo showed no signs of waking up anytime soon and Cal was loosing blood.

"Am I gonna die here?" He whispers to himself. He is having trouble fighting sleep. "I don't wanna die, I can't die! I'm too young to die!" He starts to panic as he struggles to keep his eyes open.

Cal sat there alone in the cold, soaking wet rain for what felt like hours. But...

Nobody came...
—————————
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Word Count: 273
I will be happy to make a part 2 if y'all request it. Also this was sadder than I thought it would be. Anywho yeah I don't have much to say.

Have a greatly satisfactory day/night wherever y'all are!
KayBee out!