Im adding chaos to this book and yall cant stop me- (Dares Part 1)

KayBee: Hi y'all, today we are doing the classic thing known as stealing other people's ideas except this time I'm doing it out of pure chaos and boredom. You can dare anybody you want from Immortals Micheal to my own creation Origins Ocean Adventure Austin. We are all here in the Bee Springs, and by all I mean everybody you could possibly dare. Y'all can even dare me and the bees if you want. If y'all are confused about these references I'm making to my own new stuff it's all in the second chapter of my OC book, I'm too lazy to write it all again. Also these chapters won't have word counts bec-

Grumpy: Because you're too lazy, we all get it.

Happy: Yeesh Grumpy, ya didn't have to be so rude about it!

Saddi, holding back tears: Y-yeah, the r-readers-s don't wa-wanna hear i-it.

KayBee: Alright y'all, I have my own dare to start this off. Everybody but Grumpy is free to leave!

*All of the bees leave except for Grumpy, who just glared at KayBee*

KayBee: Right, so my dare is for OoO Micheal!

OoO Micheal: What is it?

KayBee: I dare you to go cuddle with your little family!

Micheal blushes before dragging OoO Austin, OoO Ritchie, and OoO Everleigh to the mystic tree (largest tree in center also KayBee's house) and forcing them to sit down. They seem confused before Micheal lays down comfortably, somehow managing to hug all of them. The "Bear Family" as dubbed by the fandom falls asleep. Everybody who glanced at them is awed by their adorableness before going back to what they were doing before.

KayBee: Awww, now that's adorable!

Grumpy: Yeah, yeah, whatever. *Grumpy's eyes roll* You forgot to mention that Everleigh is a character in all of these different series's, and that all of her different versions accept dares too. Reaction dares are also acceptable. Normal requests and one shots will still continue as normal, but with this as well. Y'all can tell by the title which it's gonna be.

KayBee: Thanks Grumpy! What would I do without you?

Grumpy: Probably cease to exist, you idiot.

KayBee: You know what, you might actually be correct. Anyways, have an over the top amazing day/night wherever y'all are!

The bees + KayBee: KayBee out!