Have Another OC (VG)

At this point I'm probably going to make an OC book, but that can be done later. For now here's one of my personal favorites, Riley!

Age: 20
Birthday: June 3rd
Mutant Power/Ability: Gravity Control
Fun Fact: She's extremely shy around people she's never met and has major trust issues. If you do manage to earn her trust she's carefree, innocent, and adventurous.
(She has no uniform so here she is)

Riley is one of the more important background characters, but she doesn't have an interesting or important backstory (at least to the actual comic/book) so I'm going to share it here

Riley is one of the more important background characters, but she doesn't have an interesting or important backstory (at least to the actual comic/book) so I'm going to share it here. If you want to read the book and don't want to know her backstory until later skip the bold. Riley has a normal family, being the only child. She has trust issues because of bullies at school and her father leaving her and her mother for another woman when Riley was three. Riley is not apart of any of the actual Vengeance Angels teams or compound but is instead apart of a small group that also goes around rescuing mutants or resisting humans in need. Her group often works with the Vengeance Angels, but she still doesn't fully trust anyone not in her group. In other universes she just isn't apart of any mutant rescue groups because they most likely don't exist. Riley never takes off the hood of her jacket unless she absolutely has to or she feels comfortable around her friends. She will be apart of a ship in the comic, but I won't tell you who because I'm evil like that ;)

Hope y'all like my OC! Have an absolutely amazing day/night wherever y'all are!
KayBee out!