I Have Been Volunteered As Tribute

So I was tagged! Sorry about the lack of chapter, but I hope this satisfies y'all now that you know a bit more about me! Nothin too personal tho, I don't want some things on the internet.

1)AvianKing (It only lets me tag someone if I follow them, but I honestly like their stories so I don't mind)

2) May 6th

3)WHY MUST I CHOOSEEEEE ;^;. If I had to choose, probably any book from the Inheritance Cycle.

4)Rock

5)I'll say I am above 5'1

6)This is gonna be good and a long story.
Ok, so I was just kinda casually drifting through time and space before I look in front of me to see a planet that kinda looked like Saturn and earth had a child. I decided to explore the planet and just kinda appeared on a mountain with this weird dude. The dude didn't have any defining features but the only thing I remember about him was that he was riding an ostrich. He said to me, "it's a lovely night to paint some....." and then he turned into bob ross and cane out to me as gay and some random person that may or may not have been one of my best friends said in the background "oh honey we been knew." My dream then was teleported to a Wendy's after bob ross and his ostrich exploded. Now I'm sitting there in the middle of Wendy's wondering why I was there before some employee that had my other friend's face and the body of an 80 year old dude came up to me and said, "this person is drunk, trust me I work at McDonald's." I told him that he worked at Wendy's and he then told me that he never said he was the sober one and that I was being a corn dog before behind me a majestic voice said, "but which ones the corn dog." I turn around to see a corn dog bob ross and we took over the world together, one corn dog at a time. Then I woke up.

7)Miserable Migraines by ShiboNoAsashin (I'm tagging them later so-)

8)Arrow

9)Mint and Banana ice cream taste really good mixed together

10)Like I just said, mint-banana

11)Changes very often, is currently Problem Child by AC/DC

12)Tomb Raider, hades down

13)Art or writing when I have the time. Otherwise I just bug my friends

14)Taurus

15)Let me quote for you a conversation I had on the phone with my father. My friends were in the car and only heard me.
Me-What do you buy for sick people?
My dad-A coffin.
Me, very alarmed and screeching-A COFFIN?!

16) Starbursts

17)I like to lay in my bed and imagine I'm at the Bee Springs (in my OC book if you're confused). It's surprisingly calming.

18)Saphira from the Inheritance Cycle

19)Iron Man aka Tony Stark from Endgame.

20)I'm bad at remembering names so I'm gonna just say Lucas from OriginZ for this one -^-

My victims aka some people I follow:
FuntimeGalx
Ashl0390
The_Munchi
mainshipper098
GinaFilms
JayDarke
WHyCallMeKate
ShiboNoAsashin

That's all I could come up with, I got close enough to 15 people tho -^-
Y'all don't have to do it if I tagged you, I just wanted to tag some peeps.
Have a splendidly, spectacularly, fantastically beautiful day/night wherever y'all are!
KayBee out!